“Wonderful Experience...”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Kannur, India
“Wonderful Experience...”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Hi I came to Victorville when I arrived for an extended stay at Desert Valley Medical. I had to stay there for 2 months, and as a medical student from India I was on a very tight budget. This place is very nice and with great amenities. It is close to the bus routes. The staff is very nice and attentive to the needs of their guests. I will always remember my first home in the USA. I am returning next year. Being a foreign student, I am very happy and felt very same coming from the hospital at 2am every night. See you soon..............

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I am very satisfied with Travel Inn and they are very co-operative and assist customer very well. I loved to stay there. The environment is very neat and tidy. Though the hotel is well-staffed and clean, our two rooms on the 5th floor were stifling.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sanjay K
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed at the Travel Inn & Suites based upon reviews on Trip Advisor. The Travel Inn is a bit off of the interstate and I was just a bit apprehensive when I drove in the parking lot. I think this motel is a family owned/operated, as they seemed really involved in everything. When you just look at the exterior, you don't see what you are getting for your money. The rooms (at least the one I had) was almost elegant. Very nicely furnished with lots of pillows on the bed, nice bathroom tiling and bathroom fixtures, very quiet, and extremely quiet. I had a wonderful stay and felt that the price (about $59) was a bargain. I will definitely put this one down as a place to return.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I've stayed at Travel Inn & Suites when I came to work at Desert Valley Medical Center. The room is very nice and comfortable. They were nice enough to give me a deluxe room for the same price. My physician friend actually recommended this place and I'm grateful for this. I like a place which is active and lively. It makes me feel safe. I recommend room 117 in the corner. The linens and towels were very clean as well. Housekeeping cleaned my room everyday, and they did this in the evening. Now that I'm back in my country I'm happy to have such a good experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed here with my family. The rooms are very well accommodated with nice furniture, a desk for writing, and appliances. We stayed here on our way to Vegas. The rates are amazing! The service is nice and the housekeepers take care of the little details. It's extremely hot in the area right now. Vegas is very hot as well. The pool is perfect for this time of the year. Gas stations are very close by as well. We didn't have the chance to go the Route 66 Museum, but one should try visiting it. This is a nice place for the budget minded traveler. It's away from the freeway as well which is great since we enjoy our quiet. I also liked the quality of the other guests at the location which is a very important factor.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

A project in Victorville brought us to this location. This is our second visit and each time, everyone has been professional and courteous. I will definitely recommend the Travel Inn in Victorville to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
California Desert, California
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed at the Travel Inn when we were on our way to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We were very tired and stopped by this place without reservations. It's located on Route 66 and we were very pleased with the service and room. I'm glad that we stopped at this location for a reasonable price. The rooms have the best tvs, better than my home to be honest with you. It's close by to shops and restaurants. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was nicely decorated. My friend was happy with our choice. We had a nice stay and than enjoyed our drive to Magic Mountain.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends