“Travel Inn Victorville”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Travel Inn Victorville”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed one night at the Travel Inn Victorville. Since my partner was too tired to drive to our destination in Vegas, we stopped at this quaint Inn right off of Route 66. The property is amazing with great staff. The rooms are very nice and clean. The housekeeper even gave us an extra hour to stay. The other guests there were mainly business professionals and a nurse also gave us free medical advice. I really enjoyed my tv shows on the nice flat panel tv. Amazing bang for your buck around $50. It's cute and quiet!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank shiningstar4

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dana Point, California
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Myself and my co workers recently stayed at the Travel Inn Suites while working the San Bernardino County Fair. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Great location for proximity to the fairgrounds and the rooms were clean and we enjoyed the pool.

Room Tip: Ask Sarah or Fardita, they will help you out.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank BennyBlanco2014
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was traveling and booked a room online at the Travel Inn & Suites. The rooms are extremely well kept and amazingly clean. My friend and I were both at this establishment to scout the location for a film shoot. It's a student film in the making. I loved the décor in the rooms. My friend on the other hand loved the flat panel big screen TV! I wanted to let the review community know that this is a very nicely price place for the thrifty traveler who doesn't want to spend and arm and a leg for nice accommodation. I'm happy that our crew will be back in September. The price was amazing, rooms were clean,. what else could a person add for. Room 121 was Great!

Room Tip: "Room 121 was incredible"
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MikeGrant027
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Room initially looked okay when we arrived. This older building has poor insulation and I finally turned on the A/C fan to drown out neighbors simply talking in room next door. The toilet had a sanitary band, but had not been thoroughly cleaned, so before using, cleaned myself. Glad I packed my flip flops as I needed them for my shower. Tissue rubbed on the bottom of the tub revealed black hair (my husband and I have blonde and gray hair). Hard to see as the tub had been refinished with a beige particle spray. We would have asked for another room, but by this time it was late and we were tired. The sheets seemed clean, but the spread and blanket had not be washed for who knows how long! In the morning when preparing coffee, I opened the coffee maker to used filter and grounds. Complaining brought about a verbal, partial refund, but have not yet seen it (over a month later) on statement. My fault as I didn't get the refund receipt (if she even generated one). I could probably dispute the original charge, but at this point choose to put this experience behind us!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kare P
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I do alot of traveling and this hotel is the best in the high desert. Best i have been treated in a while felt as if i was at home in my own bed. I will definitly come back and stay, i will be recommending this hotel to friends and family, the people here are very nice and respectful.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Anthony S
Reviewed May 23, 2014

The room are beautifully remodeled and made my stey feel Like beyond home I recommened staying there its colors inside the rooms r so nice I love the office its like being in the sky you would have to check it out for yourself I'm pretty sure u would see wat I'm talking about

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank steff7.sb
Novato, California
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Las Vegas from Santa Barbara. Cannot believe that it is rated so high. This place is a motel that has a lot of live ins. Really kind of skanky. The pool was dirty, no coffee cups, one bath towel for two people ( they did bring more but we had to ask) and the cooking smells were overpowering. We asked for a ground floor room by the pool when we made our reservation but got second floor overlooking a junk pile on the roof. Very disappointed, first time trip advisor has let us down. Would suggest continue to drive 30 more minutes and stay in Barstow.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple