Travel Inn & Suites
$81
Travelocity
$66
$59
All reviewsgreat place to stayflat screen tvbusiness triphigh desertclean roomsparking lotreservationmotelusacaliforniamicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We were unsure where to stay in Victorville, Ca and selected Travel Inn & Suites because it looked nice and safe. We found the staff very nice and accommodating. We've stayed twice now in the same room which is updated and pretty quiet. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Employee Sara was so helpful with my cancellation and refund. My son stayed at this motel for a few nights and had to check-out early. Sara was very kind and considerate with my request for a refund. She was very customer oriented and understanding. I will most certainly book a reservation at this motel in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had to cancel my reservations at the Travel Inn and Suites due to a family emergency in less then 48 hours. Staff member Sara was so curtious and professional. She waived the cancellation fee. I am very grateful. I will definitely be staying here in the future.They rooms are accommodating and the location is central to restaurants and freeway
access. The prices are very reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We had to reschedule our reservation the night before our arrival due to illness. The staff helped us to reschedule to the next weekend even though they were booked. Most hotels in this area are much more expensive and would have made our trip tough. Huge help!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The staff of Travel Inn was very flexible with our reservation. We planned to visit a good friend who is ill with terminal cancer. Just hours before we were to arrive, we had to cancel our reservation due to my husband getting sick. They allowed us to reschedule for the following weekend, even though they were booked due to a soccer tournament. My husband and I really appreciated their flexibility. Thank you Travel Inn!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family