“They made my day.”

Travel Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had a work trip to Victorville cancel at the last minute and I was prepared to pay the late cancellation penalty. When I called to cancel my room reservation, Sara was kind and compassionate. She understood that schedules change and decided to waive the cancellation fee. Thank you Sara. You made my day! I will definitely be staying at the Travel Inn next time I'm in Victorville !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My fiancée and I spent the weekend in town for the nearby Gun Show and found Travel Inn to be very helpful with our preferences. Sara was an amazing help and we are happy to say that we loved our stay at Travel Inn and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Sara helped us throughout the weekend, and made the best possible accommodations to our delight. Unbeatable rates and great costumer service. After experiencing a minor set back with our room at the Travel Inn, Sara was able to accommodate and upgrade us to a suite free of charge. Thanks Travel Inn !

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband was transferred in his job to Ca. from NM. We made reservations at this hotel without knowing anything about it. Now if you are looking for a fancy high class place then don't go here. But if you are looking for a clean comfortable place where the owners treat you like you are their family then this is the place. We stayed here for a month until we got a house and they did everything to make us feel at home. I am still good friends with them and always will be. So if you want a comfortable clean place to stay and you feel like you are among family then this is the place.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel traveling on business. It was nice accommodations with everything we needed. This staff was very helpful and super nice. We travel often, and this hotel ranks very high. Great price too!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Last week, my colleague and I spent a night at the Travel Inn and Suites, two separate rooms, a king size bed in each. Very clean, and very affordable. Pleasant owner operators. We usually stay at the Marriott in Hesperia, as we visit the area often on business. Due to the proximity of our meeting, this time we tried the Travel Inn. Half the price, with all the value, with even better proximity to finer restaurants, etc. Worth checking out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed at the Travel Inn & Suites this past weekend. I loved the room and the décor. It was

magnificent. The most amazing this was the price. I mean for around $48, I was able to get in a

room with a 42 Flat Panel T.V. and that was not the best part! I usually never have the chance to

write reviews, but I am because I see the hard work and effort put behind this establishment. To

top it off the breakfast was amazing and it was in separate room, not served in the lobby. Privacy

is a key in this cute little room. I loved how the breakfast was available for us even though it was

past breakfast hours. I'm a big fan of healthy eating and took 2 granola bars for the road! I love

this place and will send my other colleagues here as well. The room had a nice fragrance to eat.

It smelled kind of like roses or amber. Since the price was great I even left a tip!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo