“Awesome Experience!”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We booked a room at this hotel through their website. The room was fairly nice for the price. When we arrived we enjoyed the Christmas Music that was being played in the exterior of the hotel. The beds were nice and cozy. Everything was clean and in shape. Not far from shopping and restaurants as well. I will definitely recommend this to my family who will be coming and staying because they are going to do Disney land and this Victorville Hotel will be their pit stop for a nice and refreshing break. The Sushi place right up the street was an added bonus.

Room Tip: This is a great place for Family, Business and even individual trips.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife booked a room here for my Mom and Dad when they came over for Christmas. Due to our house having limited space over the holidays. She chose this hotel for the price and it was near our home. My parents had a great stay and we enjoyed having them over. My wife is always right when it comes to bookings of all sorts. She did this the economical way.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Victorville, California
Reviewed December 16, 2013

During the Thanksgiving holiday, I had family coming to visit from up north. I was notified of their plans of coming last minute. I tried calling all over town and everyone was booked up. Thankfully The Travel Inn and Suites was open. Making my reservation went very smoothly, and the staff was very friendly. My family truly enjoyed the stay, the rooms were clean, and it is located close to the Hometown Buffett which made their stay more convenient. I have already booked their stay for Christmas!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed at the Travel Inn & Suites because of a heating issue that occurred at our house. Our family of of 6 enjoyed the two bedroom suite right above the pool. We were also able to have visitors over. This was on thanksgiving weekend so it was a nerve wrecking experience. The best part was is that Hometown Buffett was right down the street and we had our Holiday Meal there. The manager referred us over there and it was very good food. Hopefully we never have to stay at a hotel again but if we have relatives over for Christmas we will recoommend them to stay here. Good Service and good pricing for those dislocated during the holidays.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Delcambre, Louisiana
Reviewed November 26, 2013

In a computer related work I had to Annehim. On the way I had an halt at Victorville. I usually prefer a five star hotel. since it was just one night stay and I had no prior booking, I dropped in at Travel Inn and Suites. I loved the serene ambiance. the beautiful fountain made me forget the tiredness of whole day car driving.
the staff were very cordial and that did more than to relax me the room is royally decorated with a flat TV attached to the wall. Bed was big and very nice. the rooms including the bathroom were nicely cleansed. the mountain view though the room window is breath taking. for some grocery I visited nearby grocery store and could not stop myself burger at nearby burger joint. the wonderful has also a nice parking lot. the dinner at night is more than enough at the price they charge. with a price around 55 bucks, the hotel should be your first performance especially when you come there for short duration.
I will definitely come again if I get an opportunity.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff is very friendly! It was an outstanding stay. The room are extremely clean. The staff make sure you are comfortable and happy. The property is also very well taken care of. I will be staying here again and I have also told all my family and friends about this great hotel!

• Stayed November 2013