“Great staff and great stay”

Travel Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Great staff and great stay”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff is very friendly! It was an outstanding stay. The room are extremely clean. The staff make sure you are comfortable and happy. The property is also very well taken care of. I will be staying here again and I have also told all my family and friends about this great hotel!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Victorville, California
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed at the hotel even though i'm local because i was doing makeup for a sweet 16 at the banquet hall across the street. I was there doing touchups since midnight and was too tired to drive back home. I loved this place for the price. Staff was friendly and welcoming. It was nice and quite even though there was big event across the street lol. It was clean and reasonably priced.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I called into this hotel while I was in Florida and spoke to Sarah. She helped me cancel an existing reservation with expedia, and helped me book a reservation for my fiancé over the phone. She not only saved me time but also saved me money on booking my stay. Thanks again for making this a pleasant and stress free experience! If I'm ever in Victorville again comfort inn and suites and Sarah will be my first stop!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I can not believe the above reviews. These people must be writing about a different inn. No suites at the dump. And I've never heard so much door-slamming, running on the level above me, and yelling at a hotel/motel. I do not believe this place should be in operation. I was charged $55 which i thought was fair, bt i was registered so quickly i didnt even look at the room. I was disgusted when i walked in. If i wasnt on such a budget i wouldve left. Honestly, thought of sleeping in my car when i remembered i had a blanket in the car. So i slept, well what i got of sleep with all the noise, on the blanket. Do not stay here. Several other low priced places in the area.

Las Vegas, New Mexico
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Booked this online and was totally impressed upon arrival the outside lush outside garden. The staff went above and beyond to help me and my family I booked this was on short notice and was treated so kindly. I would stay here again when in the area.

Victorville
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Needed to find a reasonable and affordable accomendations or a family event and I was pleased to find thus location. And the staff was very friendly and mist helpful. I would did diffently stay at this establishment again

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This hotel is a nice and cozy place. Friendly staff that treat you like family. Rooms are nice and a/c and heater works great. Secured parking with cameras all over makes you feel safe. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family members