“Terrible and Horrible”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Las Vegas, New Mexico
“Terrible and Horrible”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place is a hell on earth, dirty, dingy and the abusing hotel owner named Sara. It is not a hotel at all but a motel good for nothing. I had the horrible experience of my life when we had dropped for night on our way to Anaheim.
No people came out to help take our luggage to the little room we were given. We had to drag our luggage ourselves. this motel does not have even basic facilities like lift. The bed was small with dirty bed sheet on it. Equally dirty was the toilet. Breakfast is ordinary and very hot.
We heaved a sigh of relief once we checked out!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Got stuck late at night in Apple Valley/Victorville due to bad weather, and thankfully I passed on the first two properties I found. After reading the reviews I decided to give the Travel Inn & Suites a try even though it was a bit further out. The Travel Inn was everything I was looking for and more. The property is safe, clean, and very affordable. I own a hospitality marketing company and I probably have very high expectations as I work with some of the best properties in the business. The Travel Inn did not dissapoint, and the value for the money was as good as it gets. It was very gratifying to get a good night's sleep after a very difficult travel day.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Central Arizona
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Front desk very friendly at check in. Room was not quite ready due to a mix-up. We had to wait only five minutes for the housekeeper to finish.

The room was very clean including the bathroom. The building is old, but the fixtures and tub/shower were almost new. The A/C worked very well and kept the room comfortable even with the 100 plus temp. outside.

Our room had a refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV. .We had an upstairs room but no elevator. The stairs were not too steep so not too bad even with my bad knees.

I would recommend this motel and would stat again when in the area..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Felton, California
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is older, around 1960, it appears the hotel has been given a face lift inside and out, nice little touches have been added here and there. The family who own and operate the hotel are hard working, friendly, nice people, I was checked into the hotel by the owners son, he was polite and respectful, even though it was 2:00 A.M, and yes, I did call ahead of time to forewarn the hotel of my late arrival, traffic delays,
I was pleasantly surprised by the pretty decor of our room, I believe a lot of thought and care went into the remodeling of the rooms, not your typical 1960's decor, room was very clean, the bed and pillow were comfortable, the T.V. was nice and big, air conditioner worked wonderfully,
ice machine was broken, but if you went to the front desk would give you all the ice you needed.
Warning! There is no elevator, if you have a hard time with stairs, and a lot of luggage, etc, ask for a ground floor room, believe me when I say, this will make unloading the car much easier, we were on the second floor and we do not not pack light!
The only complaint I have about this hotel, it could be noisy at times, at 1:00 A.M. kids were running up and down the hall screaming, I don't know where the parents were, the hotel is family friendly which is great, I just wish it was a little quieter.
Over all nice hotel convenient location, a good value, for what is charged for a room.

Room Tip: If you have a hard time with stairs choose a room downstairs.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
O-Dorf
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice motel with charming furniture, a refreshing pool and AC that actually is doing it's job! Good price as well... what more could you wish for?! Unfortenatelly we only could stay one night... Peace, Matthias and Amadeus from Austria.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Will stay here again, definitely! Staff was very friendly! I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family! Clean rooms, location is close to where our destination is. Great value for your money. The hotel serves breakfast as well, so it's a big plus. Me and my family enjoyed our short stay in this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I stopped on our way to Vegas at this cute little Inn. We had made a reservation online though their own website. The staff is very courteous and friendly. Our needs were meet with extreme ease and comfort. The place is kept very well. The rooms were clean not a spec of dust. The best thing about the place was the price. I would highly suggest this place to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family