“Victorville, Ca”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Felton, California
“Victorville, Ca”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is older, around 1960, it appears the hotel has been given a face lift inside and out, nice little touches have been added here and there. The family who own and operate the hotel are hard working, friendly, nice people, I was checked into the hotel by the owners son, he was polite and respectful, even though it was 2:00 A.M, and yes, I did call ahead of time to forewarn the hotel of my late arrival, traffic delays,
I was pleasantly surprised by the pretty decor of our room, I believe a lot of thought and care went into the remodeling of the rooms, not your typical 1960's decor, room was very clean, the bed and pillow were comfortable, the T.V. was nice and big, air conditioner worked wonderfully,
ice machine was broken, but if you went to the front desk would give you all the ice you needed.
Warning! There is no elevator, if you have a hard time with stairs, and a lot of luggage, etc, ask for a ground floor room, believe me when I say, this will make unloading the car much easier, we were on the second floor and we do not not pack light!
The only complaint I have about this hotel, it could be noisy at times, at 1:00 A.M. kids were running up and down the hall screaming, I don't know where the parents were, the hotel is family friendly which is great, I just wish it was a little quieter.
Over all nice hotel convenient location, a good value, for what is charged for a room.

Room Tip: If you have a hard time with stairs choose a room downstairs.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
O-Dorf
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice motel with charming furniture, a refreshing pool and AC that actually is doing it's job! Good price as well... what more could you wish for?! Unfortenatelly we only could stay one night... Peace, Matthias and Amadeus from Austria.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Will stay here again, definitely! Staff was very friendly! I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family! Clean rooms, location is close to where our destination is. Great value for your money. The hotel serves breakfast as well, so it's a big plus. Me and my family enjoyed our short stay in this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I stopped on our way to Vegas at this cute little Inn. We had made a reservation online though their own website. The staff is very courteous and friendly. Our needs were meet with extreme ease and comfort. The place is kept very well. The rooms were clean not a spec of dust. The best thing about the place was the price. I would highly suggest this place to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality shown to my family and me when we visited over the Independence Day weekend. The customer service was exceptional and the receptionist, Sarah, went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. First, we were allowed to check in early without having to pay an early check-in fee. The rooms were spacious enough for a family of 3 in each, to be comfortable. The view from the hotel was exemplary for the fireworks show over the mountains :)
But what made our visit stand out, was that our plans were unexpectedly changed so we had to cancel our stay early. Sarah helped us to get a refund for the nights we cancelled, without charging some ridiculous extra cost. Our family is truly grateful for their outstanding service and understanding.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Constance G.

I had one of the greatest experiences in regards to customer service, which is very rare in these days. I finally found someone that really enjoyed helping people just because. I recently, had an experienced where a friend was in a precarious situation. The night shift lady Mrs. S. was AWESOME!!!!. Just a sheer blessing to meet someone that really enjoy what they do, and make you feel like your business and your needs are most important to them. Thanks again Mrs. S. My next trip I will check in on your shift! Thank You!

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Victorville, California
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had to leave my home for a night (gas smell) and was able to get a room for my family and I to stay on short notice. Thank you so much for working with me and providing us such great service!! Thank you Sarah for your help and working with my family and I during our stay. My family appreciated your kindness.

Room Tip: Very accommodating.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family