“MY EXPERIENCE”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Las Vegas, Nevada
“MY EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I stopped on our way to Vegas at this cute little Inn. We had made a reservation online though their own website. The staff is very courteous and friendly. Our needs were meet with extreme ease and comfort. The place is kept very well. The rooms were clean not a spec of dust. The best thing about the place was the price. I would highly suggest this place to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality shown to my family and me when we visited over the Independence Day weekend. The customer service was exceptional and the receptionist, Sarah, went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. First, we were allowed to check in early without having to pay an early check-in fee. The rooms were spacious enough for a family of 3 in each, to be comfortable. The view from the hotel was exemplary for the fireworks show over the mountains :)
But what made our visit stand out, was that our plans were unexpectedly changed so we had to cancel our stay early. Sarah helped us to get a refund for the nights we cancelled, without charging some ridiculous extra cost. Our family is truly grateful for their outstanding service and understanding.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Laguna Beach, California

Constance G.

I had one of the greatest experiences in regards to customer service, which is very rare in these days. I finally found someone that really enjoyed helping people just because. I recently, had an experienced where a friend was in a precarious situation. The night shift lady Mrs. S. was AWESOME!!!!. Just a sheer blessing to meet someone that really enjoy what they do, and make you feel like your business and your needs are most important to them. Thanks again Mrs. S. My next trip I will check in on your shift! Thank You!

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Victorville, California
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had to leave my home for a night (gas smell) and was able to get a room for my family and I to stay on short notice. Thank you so much for working with me and providing us such great service!! Thank you Sarah for your help and working with my family and I during our stay. My family appreciated your kindness.

Room Tip: Very accommodating.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I recently had my father stay at the travel inn while he was looking for a new home and I have to say I had the best experience with the very friendly and hospitable staff. Im from out of state so I thought it would be extremely difficult to book a room for my dad but thanks to Sarah it was no problem at all and my worries completely vanished. My father is disabled and has a hard time seeing so she was kind enough to help him order food and make sure he had all the things he needed. Thank you Sarah for taking such good care of him, I cant thank you enough!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I got this motel based on Hotwire Review to save money and get a good place to sleep. Basically, it's terrible experience and I wish I had never stepped into this motel.

Driving from LA to Las Vegas during the spring break, I stopped at this motel to take a break at night. The front door was locked and then the front desk staff was very rude and unfriendly. First, he said he could find our reservation and then blame didn't book the room correctly. After showing him printout from hotwire.com, he said if the room is auto-cancelled after 9:00 PM arrival. Then he pointed finger at me and indicated he didn't want to serve me due to my "attitude", LOL.

Manager (Sarah???) was called in and after negotiation, she said she can give us a temp room for 4 since she could find original reservation. She promised us to refund us since the room is not prepared at all. It's dirty and worse of all, it's so noisy whole night from either above or next door. We ran away in a hurry in the morning, LOL. Naturally, no one mentioned any refund afterwards.

This is the worst lodging experience for me and it's shocking to me they still have good rating on hotwire and here. The credibility of rating is in question.

I tried to forget about the nightmare and move on but the memory keeps creeping back. Finally I decided to share the experience and cast my own vote. Thumbs down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank David_ORD
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had made a reservation earlier in the day and had to cancel well into the evening. Normally this would result in a penalty or even a full charge but I explained my situation and she was more then willing to be helpful! Thanks again Sarah!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple