“This was a terrible place to do business with.”

Travel Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Manteca, California
“This was a terrible place to do business with.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wow.. what can I say. This is a terrible place to do business with. WE did not like our room. It was not what we booked. We really will not be coming back. Be careful when booking your room. I know there are a lot of good reviews. That is why i picked this place, I am just saying to read the bad reviews first .

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Sally J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
APPLE VALLEY
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We needed a budget accomadation and found this on Expedia. It was an older motel with two levels only. We were pleasantly surprised by the room after seeing the neighborhood it was in. It has been redone, was very clean, very quiet and had a cute pool. It was advertised with breakfast but breakfast was only available if there were enough rooms rented to warrant it. We were there on the weekdays and there was no breakfast. We would never have found it without an internet search and although they said we paid too much on Expedia (and would try to get us a refund!!) we were more than happy to pay what we did--even without breakfast. Any concerns we had were tended to right away and there were a few. If it had been "just girls" I would not have stayed in this neighborhood. It is on old Rt. 66 which is dilapidated--nothing against the motel. It had microwave, fridge and good TV, couch, desk and closet.

Room Tip: I would choose the top floor as it is older and would not have the 'people above' noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a great place to stay! Comfortable rooms, wonderful staff. Great value at a very reasonable price. Travel Inn and Suites made our trip through the high desert very enjoyable. I highly recommend this motel to anyone traveling in the Victorville area of California.

Marla Pomante

• Stayed October 2012
California
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have traveled many places before and passed some days in various hotels but this time my experience is completely different. In fact, IT SEEMS TO ME TO BE A PARADISE. It has a nice accommodation with furnished room. It is absolutely comfortable to pass some days here. Oh, i forgot telling one thing. That is its flower garden in front of it. It has a nice looking always time. The staff of this hotel are so sincere. I found them always ready with my want. However, i passed a couple of days with hotel with very pleasure. I will definitely take this hotel if go out in future.

Room Tip: In fact, all of this hotel rooms are nice comfortable, as i think. So you can choose any room withou...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Winchester, California, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2012

First let me say that if you are going to be attending the Regional Public Saftey Training Center, this place is SUPER close. Now to the real stuff: the room was super cozy and comfortable, it included a vanity, a desk, a fridge, and a microwave- incredibly enough it also had a couch. The bathroom was super spacious and had real ceramic tile floors. Honestly, this is as good as it gets- way surpassing the price range. The flat screen TV in the room is also really nice- I didn't get to use it because I was busy studying but it looked like it would be nice to use. The ONLY reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because when my husband was checking out he asked for ice and gentleman at the register said that the ice machine was broken - which sorta sucked but these things happen. All in All a super pleasant stay !!! Oh and the faux brick wall in my room was super rad !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Chicago
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am not a frequent flyer but I do travel a lot for work and pleasure. I have found this place very neat and clean, affordable and pleasant. After the hours of travel all I need if some fresh coffee and a cosy bed and this place has both, their coffee tastes great and their furnishings are lovely. I have no reservations in recommending this wonderful place,, please book in advance for the best prices and don't forget to ask for a non-smoking room if you do not smoke.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dallas
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The property is average, but the owners are very nice and actually saved us some money. The room and the office were decorated in East Indian style which makes it seem different from other chains and almost exotic. There is a little gazebo in the front where we had a soda and enjoyed the evening breeze.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple