$122
$70
$59
Orbitz.com
$61
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Booked the place from Expedia for a recent summer trip to CA. For this price & location I found this place really great. The room was tidy with clean sheets and smelling good. Had no problems going to sleep only to wake up for a really delightful strong coffee and pastries.. yes I don't seem to get over those delicious fresh pastries and the coffee. I am a coffee lover but I don't like coffee in motels but this one was totally amazing.

Don't miss the continental breakfast when you stay here. Book in advance and take a non-smoking room if you are not a smoker. The staff is polite and very cooperative and I think they really care about their customers, I did not have a problem getting hold of them when I needed service. I will look forward to staying here in my next trip, I got to make sure I book in advance for good deals. You will love the place!

Room Tip: Book in advance for good deals on the pricing.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed at the Victorville Travel Inn and Suites after a long haul flight as a stop on our way to Las Vegas. We had booked our room through Expedia and our reservation included breakfast. At check in we were told that breakfast would not be provided as they had not ordered it for us, which was followed by extensive complaints from the staff that Expedia do not pay them enough for their rooms. All I can say to that is don't list your rooms with Expedia if you don't like the admin fees! We found the check in staff to be exceptionally rude and unprofessional.

On reaching our "non smoking" room, we found it stank of smoke.

We later received a call to our room saying that they would not be able to provide breakfast to us as " the air conditioning was broken in the breakfast room and that they were unable to serve breakfast in the heat". At this point we could no longer be bothered. Whatever the correct story was, it appeared that we were not going to get breakfast.

Victorville Travel Inn & Suites, we were very disappointed with our stay, your rude staff and inability to hold up your end of the bargain. We do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Scot_Kiwi12
gmtravelinn, Manager at Travel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Hello Dear Tripadvisor members the guest is upset becaue they had 6 adults and 4 children and were trying to fit them in a room. ON the expedia reservation they only put one adult and that is what they paid for. So therefore any guest must pay the extra few. Also due to fire and safety code we couldn't allow that many people to sleep on the floor. They need to get two rooms. When I told them about this they left and were upset. However rules are rules and this is on survellience video.

Sara Gm

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I picked this motel because this site had the highest rating for budget properties. My check in was hassle free. My room was very beautiful, and squeaky-clean. It looked like i was staying at a much more expensive place. After dropping my keys and remote for express check-out, i shared my concerns about a couple of issues, they relayed the repair order promply. Sam, his wife and staff run a top-notch operation. Don't expect continental breakfast, but do be surpised at the ambience and service at this motel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I just happened to stay in this fantastic Inn & Suites for a couple of nights during my mos recent trip to California. The most important feature of a hotel or Inn is cleanliness to me and the owner of the Inn is just extremely meticulous about this. In fact, I would not mind spending a few extra dollars to ensure that the place of stay is hygiene and comfortable to live in. The owner of the Travel Inn & Suites is Sara, who was always willing to do more to satisfy our requirements. A big thank you Sara for providing a fantastic warm and friendly service to a foreigner like me. I found the staff working there very polite and friendly too, so a big thank you for the entire team too. I cannot comment on the price thing as I was not honestly aware of it much. The Inn is conveniently located. I would recommend to all to get the warm and friendly service while you stay in this great place.

Room Tip: If available the rooms facing South are quieter and offers good view of the area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2012

this is a upon our arrival it was a problem trying to book it, but after they called back and made it better for us and said they were sorry for the inconvenience that they put us through and they made it all better for us. they were very kind on calling and making our trip much comfortable and affordable. I would recommend this place to friends and family

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family