$101
$84
$79
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$60
$50
  • Pool
$70
$55
$61
$59
$56
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice and extremely clean. Seemed to be newly remodeled. Staff was extremely kind and helpful. If you are looking for a fancy 5 star hotel this will not be the place for you. If you are looking for a inexpensive, clean and pleasant stay this is the place for you! We will stay here every time we go to Victorville.

Room Tip: Make sure there are adequate towels in your room. That is the only flaw we found.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kassy S
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This motel is located in old town Victorville. Room was small and felt crowed with a king bed, but was ok for us. Indian inspired decor, canopy and bedspread. Room and bath were very clean. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. Continental breakfast was in a small building in the parking lot. Area was quiet and seemed safe enough. If you are pulling a trailer you will have to park on the side street where the buses park. Yes, there was a tour bus there!

Room Tip: We had a second floor room and it was quiet, I have no info on 1st floor rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Wow has anyone else drivin around Victorville looking for the best quality for their dollar? Shoot, I did and I found a lot of poor quality hotels then some that we're outrageous in price, sorry I'm just the average guy but when I pulled into travel inn and suits I said "oh yeah, now that's a lot better" I walked inside the front office greated quickly and with the up most respect. The service is great, it's amazing to see people still care about people opposed to them selfs. I had both a younger gentle men at the front desk as well as an older gentle men that had both offered to help me with my bags. To me I miss getting the genuine great service you find here at travel inn and suits. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was looking for a place that was nice in the Victorville,Ca area that would not cost us an arm and a leg for single person. I found a nice location. Very convenient and inexpensive. Clean, well sized rooms, nice flat screen tv, and very friendly staff. I will be back for another great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank justin f
Reviewed July 16, 2012

One of the lights in the room was not working, tv/wifi were intermittent, coffee maker had not been cleaned since last guest, restaurant coupons were from 2011; but aside from these minor issues, our stay was very comfortable - staff was friendly and helpful - especially Amber in housekeeping - brought us extra towels immediately when asked :)

Room Tip: Upstairs, away from the pool. Quiet, far from smoking, good view of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family