$101
$84
$77
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$70
$61
$59
Hotwire.com
$56
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Four of us stayed at Travel Inn and Suites and were pleasently surprized by the nice rooms, excellent customer service (towels delievered when needed, great operating ice machine, direction for a good meal and tourists sites in the area (the Route 66 Museum just down the street)), and the innovative idea of the breakfast suite, all decked out with anything you wanted for breakfast, including freshly made hash browns, scrambled eggs and orange juice. The decor was fresh and inviting. Meeting guests over breakfast always makes for a better travel experience. With a pool and hot tub available we were blown away by the value for the price of our stay. Easy to find and a great stop for those doing the Vegas to LA drive.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side are quiet and have a nice view of the mountains
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Great place to stay service was great. The management is really friendly the breakfast is great. I had a great time staying here would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 16, 2012

At the end of the day (especially a long day of travel), I judge an establishment by its staff—and by that measurement, Travel Inn & Suites in Victorville is absolutely a five-star enterprise! Smiles all around, from check-in to check-out, and they provided some of the most attentive and accommodating service I’ve experienced in a long while. Our room was unusually spacious, airy, and clean, the mattress immensely restful, and the mini-fridge and microwave gave our travel-budget a boost with the option of picking up a few groceries rather than dining out. The location, right by the zoo and Fresno Art Museum was perfect for our visit, and there were some really pleasant outdoor spaces on the grounds where we could unwind after a day on our feet. Last but not least, allow me to laud the FREE Wi-Fi, with which I’m posting this review! We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I had such a great, relaxing stay here that I extended my visit by two days. Rooms were recently redecorated and it was very clean. Was happy to get so much for my money. This room was quiet and I was able to get so much work done. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Sarah was awesome and worked with me with some billing issues that was going on when she and the company did not have to. It was greatly appreciated and i will be sure to book with Travel inn and suites next time i am Victorville! Amazing customer service and once again much appreciated!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo