Park Avenue Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$123
ComfortSuites
$73
$87
$81
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
$59
Agoda.com
$66
$59
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

There were only two towels provided in a two queens room. When we went to ask for more towels the guy at the front desk came out with one extra towel. He looked at us as if we were crazy for wanting another towel. It was a family trip with my husband and our 8 and 5 year old. Two towels really. The continental breakfast was donuts, milk, coffee and cereal, hmm healthy, not.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
gmtravelinn, Front Office Manager at Park Avenue Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We use this feedback to give our travelers the best accommodation offered for our star rating and price level. We have several healthy options for breakfast.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My stay at the days inn was very well It was very clean place to stay the managers were very nice the rooms were very clean I would recommend it to anyone that is coming to Victorville California thank you very much

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank rstdvd
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I needed a place to stay until I could move in to my new place. A friend of mine stayed at the Days Inn in Victorville and recommended that I say there so I took his advice. I'm glad that I did. The manager was very kind and gave me a good room on the quite side of the hotel. The rooms are clean and the service was great. Days Inn is a good place to say while your waiting to move to your nee place.

• Stayed: January 2013