“Great place to stay!”

Park Avenue Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stay here about every 2 weeks. The gentlemen at the front desk are AWESOME! They always accomodate me and are very friendly, the rooms are clean and the price is good! I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a nice place to stay. It close to where i need to be...very convenient!

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have no complaints! The hotel is excellent; clean rooms, cool managers, great housekeeping
(the ladies are nice), and a good location (it is convenient to everything - Targets, Starbucks, Restaurants, 15 FWY North and South and a nice Karaoke bar across the street.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
gmtravelinn, Manager at Park Avenue Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thank you so much. We really appreciate your stay with us and I thank you for sparing your precious time for these nice comments about us. We look forward to serve you even better upon your next stay with us. Have a great day.
Temple City, California
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you are on the road a lot for work like myself, or are a trucker that passes through Victorville on a regular basis; this motel is definitely a great option for a good night's rest and sleep. It is a perfect location right off of the freeway and there are many good places to eat within walking distance: Coco's, Del Taco, Taco Bell, Korean BBQ, and a great Mexican place called Jalepenos #2 that has amazing carna asada! Not to mention that there is a Target also at walking distance in case you need to buy necessary toiletries that you may have forgotten for the road. The staff is also friendly and welcoming. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the decor was simply yet classy, and there is a variety of channels to watch on the television including free HBO. I highly recommend this Days Inn Victorville!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
gmtravelinn, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you Sir/Madam for your response. If you need any assistance if future travel, please contact us at the hotel.
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been traveling to Vicotrville a lot lately and I needed to find a place to stay affordable, clean, and accessible. This Days Inn is the place to stay. In a dessert town where your just passing through this Days Inn gives you all the comforts of home. The managment is very friendly and attentive to your needs. The Staff who I ran into were freindly with smiles and very helpful. The rooms were clean very nice and updated. with free wifi you cant ask for more than that. Oh and they are located right behind a CoCos with your room key you get a discount.. I cant ask for more. When I returned the manager remembered my name and kept my arrival in mind by only a phone call. I am happy to write this is where I will always be staying when I come to Victorville. I stayed in a few other places in town and by far there is no comparison this Days Inn has my two thumbs up.. Great job guys thank you for making me feel so welcome

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
covina califoria
Reviewed September 13, 2012

came in to the days in around 1am the maneger was real nice and polite. The room was very clean comfortable clean towels . Cable was aswome !contintal breakfast was excalent . Next visit in victor vill will stay at days in

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I must say I'm not really a motel kinda guy but this place blew me away! I felt like I was at a luxury hotel with motel pricing! Kudos to the cleaning service and staff for making my stay flawless. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012
Victorville, California
Reviewed September 10, 2012

was on my way back from vegas stoped by days inn victorville, every thing was great the staff was over achieving at making my stay quiet and comfortable, the place was very clean , got in and settled right away, will defenatley be my place to stop on future trips to vegas ...

Room Tip: any where i love the veiw from the pool very quiet