Park Avenue Inn & Suites
HolidayInn.com
$95
$62
TripAdvisor
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been traveling to Vicotrville a lot lately and I needed to find a place to stay affordable, clean, and accessible. This Days Inn is the place to stay. In a dessert town where your just passing through this Days Inn gives you all the comforts of home. The managment is very friendly and attentive to your needs. The Staff who I ran into were freindly with smiles and very helpful. The rooms were clean very nice and updated. with free wifi you cant ask for more than that. Oh and they are located right behind a CoCos with your room key you get a discount.. I cant ask for more. When I returned the manager remembered my name and kept my arrival in mind by only a phone call. I am happy to write this is where I will always be staying when I come to Victorville. I stayed in a few other places in town and by far there is no comparison this Days Inn has my two thumbs up.. Great job guys thank you for making me feel so welcome

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2012

came in to the days in around 1am the maneger was real nice and polite. The room was very clean comfortable clean towels . Cable was aswome !contintal breakfast was excalent . Next visit in victor vill will stay at days in

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I must say I'm not really a motel kinda guy but this place blew me away! I felt like I was at a luxury hotel with motel pricing! Kudos to the cleaning service and staff for making my stay flawless. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012
gmtravelinn, Guest Relations Manager at Park Avenue Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you Sir/Madam for your response. If you need any assistance if future travel, please contact us at the hotel.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

was on my way back from vegas stoped by days inn victorville, every thing was great the staff was over achieving at making my stay quiet and comfortable, the place was very clean , got in and settled right away, will defenatley be my place to stop on future trips to vegas ...

Room Tip: any where i love the veiw from the pool very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
gmtravelinn, Public Relations Manager at Park Avenue Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Does the title say enough??? I would have given it 3 stars for a place to stay for one night if you need to stop over before going to Vegas or back to Southern California until I watched a live roach start to crawl up the wall in my room. I saw roach droppings and other items which I won't go into anymore. The carpet needs a serious cleaning in these rooms. There are people who are on extended stay here who I wouldn't trust. The owners need to spruce up the place with a little paint or elbow grease but that doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. The property is right next to the 15 freeway so traffic noise will be an issue. Stay at the Comfort Suites about 2 miles away if you want a good room for less than $75... not here unfortunately. The room is paid for upfront before you stay so beware!

Room Tip: You need to ask for a room away from the highway when you check-in.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business