“Clean, roomy hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband, daughter, and I stayed in Victorville for one evening on our way to Los Angeles. The hotel was fairly new. As you walk in there is a small restaurant/bar to the left and a 24/7 pantry for those that may have the munchies. Our room was on the first floor and was quite spacious and extremely clean. The room had higher ceilings than most hotels that I have stayed in which gave the appearance of an upscale hotel. The bathroom was spotless. We loved the Keuring machine with the choices of different pods. The beds were comfortable and the room was quite. The front desk was courteous and quick with check-in. We did not use the restaurant or bar. If I needed to stay in Victorville again we would choose this hotel again.

2  Thank Disney4ever86
Kristal S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Victorville and we appreciate your business and outstanding comments about our hotel Your loyalty is very important to us and we are all looking forward to seeing you back!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Victorville

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I traveled down to Victorville a couple of weeks ago for a family emergency. I had to make my reservation the same day. The hotel was kind enough to honor a discount I had.
When I arrived about 12 hours later at 3:30 in the morning, I was greeted warmly by Cameron.
Then in the morning (all three days), I was able to enjoy a wonderful made to order breakfast at a reasonable price. But what made it great was Maribel (the first day) and Rebecca (the next two). They knew a little about why I was there and offered me smiles and comfort to get me going for my stressful days ahead.
Finally, Rachael, the front desk supervisor made sure everything was ready for my arrival.
I could not have asked for better service. The room was wonderful and the bed so comfortable after a long day.
I really appreciate all the team did for me to make me feel at home. I work in hospitality myself and know good service when I see it.

1  Thank tj k

TJ,

Thank you for your outstanding review and our team was so excited to see your comments. I agree we do have some wonderful staff here. We appreciate your business and loyalty and if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service, please let us know.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Tiny pool, crap beds, awful internet. I would pass on this hotel. It is over priced and under delivers in nearly every way. The waitress at breakfast was wonderful even if the food was not. The internet was like a trip back in time to dial up and when I called the front desk they couldn't suggest a fix even though you could buy faster internet. If it's not fast enough to load a standard page are they really offering free internet?

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kristal S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Rebecca,

I appreciate your feedback on the speed of our internet service. I apologize for the inconvenience and I am currently addressing this opportunity with our service provider to ensure additional guests do not experience the same issue. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I invite you to consider staying with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Very nice hotel. The breakfast was excellent - cooked to order and service was very good too. Was definitely worth the extra money to have breakfast at hotel. Was like a Sunday brunch. Very pleasant waitress served us.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene S

Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed our "made to order" breakfast which sets us apart from different hotels. Your loyalty is very important to us and we are all looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very nice hotel, big rooms, lots of amenities, and the best customer service around! Racheal was so accommodating, because of her, we will definitely be back! They have a "pantry" open 24/7 where you can get all sorts of yummi delights. Great for those hungry moments in the middle of the night!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Brittao4

Thank you for your outstanding review! I have shared your review with Rachel and she was excited to see your comment. We appreciate your business and loyalty and if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service, please let us know.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel. For being in Victorville this is by far one of the nicest HGI's I have ever stayed at. Ot was very hot outside and they had the AC's cooling the place down and the staff were very professional and friendly. I would stay here again. I wish all HGI's were like this

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Oliver,

Thank you for your wonderful comments and we were thrilled to hear that you selected our hotel for your stay. We appreciate your business and loyalty and are looking forward to hosting your future stays when you travel to Victorville. Our team is always at your service for anything you need at all!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

When I called the hotel to make a reservation I was forwarded twice and then the staff that finally did take my call fumbled with taking my reservation on a company credit card. They lost my company credit card verification and had to charge my personal card. The internet connection did not work. The noise through the door of the adjoining room left me feeling I had no privacy. When I inquired about the location of the conference room the staff merely pointed to a back door and seemed irritated that I asked.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kristal S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Liam,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize for the error with your credit card. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,
Kirstal Salazar
Director of Sales

Also consider these accommodations in or near Victorville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville
Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Victorville? Share your experiences!