“Great Location, Quality Facility”

Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Las Vegas, NV
“Great Location, Quality Facility”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed at the Victorville Hilton Garden Inn while attending the High Desert Music Festival and BBQ Showdown. The facility is about 3.4 miles from the fairgrounds, and is certainly one of the nicer looking facilities from the outside. Inside it is a well kept classic HGI with restaurant and bar. The king room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There could probably be a little more insulation between floors to better buffer the more heavy footed person. However, there essentially no side to side noise or bathroom noise notices. The on site restaurant was reasonably priced and above average in quality. The wait staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The hotel staff was very cordial and customer oriented. The price was reasonable.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor toward the back which probably buffered any interstate and service road traff...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Kristal S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you found our location and the hotel to your liking. We appreciate your business and loyalty and if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service, please let us know.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Day 13 one night
Nice hotel clean and tidy nice big beds. Free Wifi. As a one night stop over this was good nice food and a good selection of breakfast.
After riding 250 miles it was great to get in have a shower and beer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Alan,
Thank you for your wonderful comments and we were thrilled to hear that you selected our hotel for your stay. I am glad to hear you were able to relax while you were not riding. We appreciate your business and loyalty and are looking forward to hosting your future stays when you travel to Victorville. Our team is always at your service for anything you need at all!

Largo, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Check-in was very fast and easy. The clerk was friendly and efficient; she thanked me warmly for my Diamond HHonors loyalty status.
The room was spacious, clean, fresh and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The a/c system was a modern unit that functioned quietly and efficiently. Housekeeping service was fast and efficient each of the three days of my stay.
For my HHonors status I received daily vouchers for free breakfast - very nice, or so I thought. The first morning breakfast was very good - fast, courteous service and excellent food. Day two the breakfast service was horrible. There were very few quests in the dining room but still the two servers seems lethargic and disinterested in their work. There were two servers, a male and a female. The male only stopped looking at his cell phone to watch TV. I was waited 5 minutes to be seated in a near empty dining room. The female behaved as if she were standing in concrete - simply no energy. I have never seen such unmotivated staff at a HGI. The third day I ate breakfast offsite. I didn't feel like playing the dining room lottery...
Bottom line - they can keep their free breakfast and give me the HHonors points instead next time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Kristal S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your comments and I have forwarded your response to our General Manager and Food & Beverage Supervisor. We hope you will give us a second chance at the restaurant as we would like to exceed your expectations. We are glad that your found the check in process and room to your liking. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I value the stay I had at the Hilton Garden Inn in Victorville. The hotel entrance was lovely with a circular drive. The front desk, the food service staff and the housekeepers were all friendly and for the most part extremely helpful. The room was large, and extremely clean and neat. I usually wake up with red eyes after I sleep in a hotel room while traveling on the road, but I am happy to say, tht my eyes did not succumb to any redness. The food at the restaurant was an unexpected treat, The menu had so many choices, and the breakfast was also packed with so many choices, that I certainly felt I got my money's worth. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is travelling up or down the 215 freeway.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kristal S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for your outstanding review and our team was so excited to see your comments and we cannot wait to see you return! We are glad to hear that your room and our restaurant is to your liking. We appreciate your business and loyalty and if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service, please let us know.

santa monica, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2014

There is really no other decent motel in driving distance of the Victorville Courthouse. Comfy, clean rooms, plenty of parking, and the dining area has decent food and reasonable pricing. The rooms are well set up for people who need workspace.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kristal S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Victorville, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Alec,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoy our property and found everything to your liking. We appreciate your business and loyalty and if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service, please let us know.

Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The HGI in Victorville is what you would expect from the brand. It was a clean property with all the amenities they are known for - drink station in the lobby, bar in the evening, cookies, fruit and treats out, etc.

The pool here isn't anything super special but it was well maintained and had nice pool towels and loungers. I opted for running outside but the on-site gym looked like a standard experience.

The staff was kind of so-so. Check in was a little rough, but everyone else I had contact with was very friendly and helpful.

If i find myself in the area again I'd likely come back, it didn't appear there were a whole lot of options in the area anyway.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments! I am glad you enjoyed our amenities, we appreciate your honesty and will review your comments with our front desk staff. Your loyalty is very important to us and we are all looking forward to seeing you back soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2014

A Charming place to bed down in the middle of a cross country drive. A Comfortable Oasis in the dessert. Beds were very cozy. The Service and staff were excellent. The Hilton is the Best hotel in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your wonderful Review! I agree with you as we are "a comfortable Oasis in the desert" We do have adjustable garden sleep mattresses and we are glad you enjoyed them. We appreciate your business and loyalty and if there is ever anything we can do to be at your service, please let us know.

Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victorville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites
New Corral Motel
New Corral Motel
#5 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Victorville? Share your experiences!