Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
Hotels.com
$63
$95
$81
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
$79
$60
Agoda.com
$75
$72
All reviewsfun parkadjustable bedssleep numberhigh desertamusement parkvery nice hoteleasy accessbusiness tripplace to stayfitness centerfront desk staffvisiting familycomfortable roomsshort driveapple valleybusiness centernice stay
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed here during a trip to Victorville to attend a wedding. The hotel was reasonably priced, clean and the staff were very friendly and efficient. The lobby is very beautiful and the restaraunt within is very nice. There is free coffee in the rooms and I did get a free cup in the lobby when I asked for it. The breakfast is not free, and a trifle expensive($9.99) but the service is great and the atmosphere bright and cheerful. The breakfast is a made to order combination buffet and custom made eggs, or waffels to order. The location is just off the freeway but there was no noise in any of the rooms even facing the freeway. Parking is pleantiful and we would stay here again without question if we are in the area again.

Room Tip: The junior suites are a real bargain! Pleanty of extra room.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

When you're on the run from the law and retreat to the high desert, this is the only place to stay. I mean why else would you be in the area? Witness Protection? Honestly though - very clean rooms and super friendly staff. Decent restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We arrived with a family group of 7 - for a total of 4 hotel rooms. Your lobby was beautiful and an inviting place for us and our guests to meet in the AM, except you do not offer complimentary coffee. Seems like a simply thing. Can't be that expensive. And it goes a long way to make a traveler feel at home.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had stayed here once before several years ago and remembered it as being a nice place. I was extremely disappointed with this stay.

First of all, I am a Hhonors Diamond member, and do enjoy the benefits that come with it - I travel a lot and stay in a lot of different hotels. I had requested a non-smoking room away from the elevator. What I got was a room next to the elevator that smelled like an old bar - smoke and stale. The last thing I wanted to do was move all of my luggage after a long day of working and travel. But the smoke was horrible and I knew I couldn't sleep there all night. When we spoke to the front desk, she insisted it was a non-smoking room, it only smelled smoky because it was on a smoking floor! She offered to move us to another room on the same (4th) floor. Why would I want to take the trouble to move all of my stuff to another smoky room?

Customer service was rude and not at all accommodating. She actually asked me if I wanted to check out!!! NO - I came for a room for the night, not to check out. I finally had to insist on another floor. (Why wasn't this even offered?) We moved our luggage to another floor room. This room also smelled stale, but at least not full of smoke. Apparently they do not run any sort of air conditioning until the guest turns it on. Anyhow, the room was OK, but nothing to get too excited about. My bed very comfortable, my adult daughter had a horrible bed that basically sunk down in the middle.

Rooms are paper thin and we could hear yelling from the folks in the next room. Thankfully it wasn't late at night or early morning.

Breakfast was good - comes with the benefits of Diamond Membership. Service was good, food was good.

I would follow the advice of the person who said to try the Marriott down the road a few miles. I am not eager to stay here again. Glad this was only a one night stay. Very disappointed. I am a customer service manager and would severely reprimand any of my employees who treated a customer the way I was treated.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, stay away from the 4th floor!
1  Thank ADavis64
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hotel was clean, quiet and located to many shopping and restaurants. Staff was helpful and polite. I attended a two day seminar at the business center and was impressed with the food served. In room dining was disappointing but overall good stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business