Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
$99
$84
$66
$59
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
$79
$60
Agoda.com
$75
$72
All reviewsfun parkadjustable bedssleep numberhigh desertamusement parkvery nice hoteleasy accessbusiness tripplace to stayfitness centerfront desk staffvisiting familycomfortable roomsshort driveapple valleybusiness centernice stay
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hotel was clean, quiet and located to many shopping and restaurants. Staff was helpful and polite. I attended a two day seminar at the business center and was impressed with the food served. In room dining was disappointing but overall good stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

You can't go wrong staying at this hotel. It's the best place to stay while in the Victorville/Apple Valley area. The rooms are a good size, the beds are clean and comfortable and the small restaurant and bar offers good food. The front desk staff are all very nice and helpful and they have free wi-fi. I will be spending quite a bit of time in the area and will stay here each time.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

over-all I feel the room was good. I was already a member of the Honors Program, but have not used it in awhile. The people at the front were not able to help me out with this and I was brought in to the program as a new member for which I did not reap any benefit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I came out to look at an airplane for a customer. When searching for a hotel, I came up with results that didn't thrill me. I did find that there was a Garden Inn and booked it.

The hotel is clean, the front desk staff is friendly and helpful. The room is clean with no complaints. They do have free Wi-Fi in the room. The restaurant and bar was excellent. The wait staff and bartender were friendly and competent, The burger was one of the best in a long time.

I will stay here again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The hotel was clean and updated. My room was quiet and nicely furnished. I appreciated the free wireless internet. The desk clerks were all helpful and friendly. I would stay here again. The restaurant was served a very good breakfast - it is hard to get perfectly poached eggs but I got them two mornings in a row!