“spa-rific !!!”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The room was great. A spa inside, a big comfortable bed and a couch! Wow! Just like a bachelors pad or ladies den. Total relaxation, Thank you. Next time I hope to try the breakfast I slept through it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kent D

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This was a great hotel to stay in just off I15 in Victorville. There are numerous restaurants nearby, the hotel is nicely located on the edge of a shopping plaza. The breakfast is excellent. Great to have a fridge and microwave which we made use of.

Room Tip: Although the rooms on the east side face the interstate, the hotel is far enough away so road noise...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TucsonHikers
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Just got back from our job down in Victorville California. We stayed at the Hawthorn Suites and the hotel was fantastic. I had a King suite and it was just like a timeshare Condo. Had a 2 burner stove a good size refrigerator, dishwasher and micro wave. It also had pots and pans and dishes. The room was not overly large but comfy and clean. The staff is fantastic and took real good care of the crew. They make fresh eggs in the am and do a dinner on Wednesday nights.
It had been about 3 years since I had stayed there before and it has really changed in that there is a Walmart right behind it and several new restaurants within walking distance from the Hotel. I will always opt for the Hawthorn when we are working in Victorville. Oh and the beds are the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on.

Room Tip: Opt for a suite if you are going to be there for a few days
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank BCRON
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I called the Days Inn 800 number that was listed for the Victorville Days Inn where I had stayed before. The operator told me that this property was full for the night but could get me a room at the Hawthorn Suites in Victorville. Days Inn & Hawthorne Suites are both part of Wyndham Hotels. I had great difficulty understanding the operator who I believe was in/from India or the Philippines. I understood the street name as Vunia, so I had difficulty finding the location in the car GPS. My AAA book listed this property so I found the correct spelling. I was given a long confirmation number. Upon my arrival the front desk clerk had no record of my reservation. She said they can't receive confirmation numbers with so many digits. I called the 800 number and talked to a person and she later called the hotel direct. The desk clerk tried to get the reservation data from the operator and also had trouble understanding the operator. The desk clerk told me that in the future make reservations directly with them. The clerk gave me the last available room (a handicapped room) for the price I had been quoted. The desk clerk was SUPER helpful in solving the reservation problem. The room had a king size bed and was very clean. The property is very nice and has three floors. There was a hot breakfast included in the room price. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles and the standard cold items. The only reason I didn't give this "property" the excellent rating was due to the reservation problem which was caused offsite. I strongly suggest that Wyndham gets call center operators with a better knowledge of American English.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

1  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed March 31, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victorville
Hilton Garden Inn Victorville
Hotel Extended Studio
Hotel Extended Studio
#8 of 19 in Victorville
Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville? Share your experiences!