“Nice and Friendly”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in Victorville
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We sat at the bar first and it was totally disorganized. There were two gentleman who kept passing thru stating they would be right with us but never came back but finally one took our order and was friendly enough. Then or friends arrived they put in their order and they got double drinks so that was a little confusing. But after sitting for dinner the food was prepared in the usual red lobster way and the service was great so we had no complaints there

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have visited this restaurant frequently and the food is always terrible. Well, my husband won a gift card at work so we decided we'd give it another go. This time I had the wood grilled shrimp. I was actually really impressed. It was really good. Our server was Shannon. She was amazing. Best server I have ever had in any restaurant. Kudos to her!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

As I sat drinking my virgin daiquiri, taste buds..enjoyed the fantastic cheese biscuits,house ample fresh green salad with my favorite side of dressing, reading The September Issue of The Senior News, I forgot all about time..as the very efficient waitress made sure I was enjoying the experience of a lifetime! Soon my order of "Endless Shrimp", mix, match whatever I wanted came out sizzling on a very hot platter. .I first tried "Garlic Scampi", then on to "Fried Shrimp with a sauce to die for made up of pineapple, sweet sauce for the dip, and a very generous baked potato with all the trimmings. Before I could speak, the waitress brought another platter of fried Shrimp with this fabulous dip, and would you believe I ordered another dish of "Garlic Scampi".This trip was very memorable as I sat in the same booth I had taken my Mom and Dad when they were living. Plus it was my 75th Birthday!No room for dessert, I took some shrimp home for later.happy and thankful.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great sea food. The whole family went after my great nephew's graduation! The service was a little slow but they did split the check for us. Try the appetizers too!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have always wanted to try the lobster here, but their prices are too high for my pocketbook. The popcorn shrimp are great and the chicken tenders are very good too.