“Good Food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 192 Restaurants in Victorville
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great sea food. The whole family went after my great nephew's graduation! The service was a little slow but they did split the check for us. Try the appetizers too!

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have always wanted to try the lobster here, but their prices are too high for my pocketbook. The popcorn shrimp are great and the chicken tenders are very good too.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My co-worker and I went to Red Lobster on our lunch hour to treat ourselves to the new lunch menu, and brother, what a mistake. First, our server could not tell me what exactly was on my sandwich or the salad. We waited more than 20 minutes once our order was placed for a chicken sandwich and soup/salad combo. Once the order finally arrived, our server disappeared again for more than 10 minutes, so I sat with the wrong order going cold. She finally re-appeared, I informed her that the order was missing half the ingredients; another 5+ minutes go by before she returned to inform me that the cook had for some unknown reasons removed the items that characterized the sandwich. I asked her to bring me the ingredients and I would add them myself. After a few minutes she re-appeared and informed me it would be about 5-10 minutes to get the BBQ sauce, bacon, and onion rings that were missing from the sandwich. I told her to cancel it, keep the sandwhich, which was stone-cold by this time, and I was through with lunch. She did return with a $10 gift card and had removed the charge from our bill. But the damage was done. Poor service, mediocre food, and a general lack of caring for the customer. We were there 1 hour and I left hungry. Will not be back to this location. You'd think in this economy, and in our High Desert area that has really been hit hard, a restaurant with new competition it the immediate area would try a little harder to please and keep its customers.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Food Excellent, Service Excellent. We had an early dinner (4p) Not crowded. I have eaten here several times in the past. This Red Lobster Rocks!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

if you like great seafood and a warm welcome this is the place.

Loved the healty option meals on the menu. We were regulars at least twice a week for over 2 months.