“is 1 star really the worse it can get?”
Review of Tatsuki Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tatsuki Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 3, 2008

if there was a button for 0 stars that's what i would put.
i've been a waitress at 4 different sushi restaurants and i've never seen sushi that looked like what tatsuki had. sushi is my favorite food. there was a time when i used to eat it every single day and i've been to almost every decent to nice sushi restaurant there is in so cal. so here is the start of my story. NO JOKE.
on the way back from vegas me and 3 of my friends wanted sushi so we used navigation to look for a sushi restaurant in victorville. we saw tatsuki and went there to eat. we sat there and there was NOT ONE CUSTOMER all the workers were sitting talking. bad first impression.. but the place looked ok so we sat down to eat. we saw that all u can eat sushi was $25 which was a pretty good price for sushi. but they should really change it to "all the cheap sushi you can eat for $25" my favorite sushi is uni they didn't have it. they only had tuna salmon and the BASIC sushi. we were all kind of creeped out because there was no customers in such a big restaurant. the yellowtail came out. i've NEVER seen yellowtail with black spots all over it and it was YELLOW. we felt bad so we didn't complain. then the salmon came out. and there was black stuff on it too. and it was NOT FRESH at all. my bf tried it and he almost threw up. the tuna had NO TASTE whatsoever nd the rolls were falling apart. we told them we couldn't eat it and the main sushi chef YELLS. "get the [--] out of my restaurant and don't ever come back. my sushi is fresh what kind of sushi you be eating some stupid korean sushi?" i thought he was going to throw some knives.. so there is a reason why there was no customer in the restaurant except some flies flying around. do not ever go here!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Superior, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 6, 2008

decent japanese food, especially for the area. they switched owners a couple years ago and haven't been the same since.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook