“Jummyest Burgers Ever.”

Good for: Families with children
Long Beach, California
“Jummyest Burgers Ever.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The best burgers iv'e ever had in my life serves at Red Robin and i do urge you to go there and have a great meal in a nice place with nice happy servers that be more than glad to serve you a great burger.

• Visited October 2012

Big Bear Lake, California
“NO SERVICE - ENDED UP LEAVING”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This restaurant is located along the 15 Freeway just north of Bear Valley Road in Victorville. It doesn't look like your normal Red Robin from the road as its building design is not colorful and updated like the other newer locations. I belong to the Red Robin Royal Club, was in the area, and needed to eat so I decided to stop by. It was about 3:30 PM so the lunch crowd had gone and the business in the restaurant was very light. The hostess greeted a woman who walked in just ahead of me and left to seat her. I guess it ended up that the hostess knew this woman as she stood at her table talking and did not return to acknowledge or seat me. The woman's husband came in and walked to her table and then two more employees came to table where the group proceeded to talk for several minutes. The employees saw me standing at the check-in area as I was no more than 15 - 20 feet away and they kept looking over at me but none acknowledged my presence or seated me. I cleared my throat loudly two or three times but the employees still conversed with the couple. Two of the employees concluded their conversation and walked off in the opposite direction and still no one acknowledge my presence or seated me. The hostess continued to talk to the couple, occasionally looked at me, and she stayed at the table conversing. Finally, after the better part of 15 minutes, I turned and left the restaurant without ever receiving any type of service, not even a "Hello". This definitely one of the worst, if not the worst, Red Robin locations I have ever visited. I do not plan on returning.

• Visited June 2013