“Culinary Delight & Outstanding food”
Review of House of Joy

House of Joy
Ranked #38 of 191 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: Chinese
New York City, New York
“Culinary Delight & Outstanding food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I pride myself in being an excellent cook. Everything is fresh, organic and purchased in the moment. I delight is making my dishes succulent. Therefore... When I dine out. I HAS TO BE EXCELLENT FOOD. We decided to try this restaurant out of the blue..IT is by far..one of the best Restaurants where we have had the most outstanding Chinese/Asian food. No MSG, we had Sesame chicken which was savory, moist and the batter was perfect. We had the most incredible sushi. The food is to die for. When in the area.. this is a definite place. 4 people plus a take out for 30.00! Delicious, affordable and great service.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank E M

Victorville, California
“Always a treat to visit”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Authentic Chinese restaurant, where food is excellent and portions are large and always end up taking food to go. I would visit more often if they updated the decor. It looks dated and was probably nice in the 70's but it really could use a facelift. Service is very friendly and accomodating. Still always look forward to dining there.

• Visited April 2013