“I come for the guacamole and the deep fried cheese cake!”

Pancho Villa's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 190 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Redlands, California
“I come for the guacamole and the deep fried cheese cake!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

The service here is almost always incredible. They almost always treat us like valued guests and every little thing is important. I love that. Only one time was it bad, so all is forgiven.

The food is okay as far as Mexican food goes. What I enjoy is the live mariachi band, the long happy hour (that all drinks and even appetizers are half off) and the incredible customer service.

Two 'five star dont miss' items on the menu: made to order at your table guacamole, and the deep fried cheesecake...yes you read that right. Its amazing.

• Visited December 2013

Hesperia, California
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

So I have been coming here for a while the food is good and the mariachi is great but me and my husband mostly come cause we love the service we always request the same server andrea if u guys want someone that is on top of her game and she is always awsome.... we have tried some of the other servers and they were so bad that we will only come in when she is there...

• Visited October 2013
Miami Springs, Florida
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Service was better than the food, it wasn't bad but it wasn't what we were expecting for, I ordered the flauta de pollo and it was nothing out of the ordinary. Price is adequate, no surprises there and service is very good.

Visited November 2013
Boron, California
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We went without a reservation and was still treated like royalty. Really clean restaurant. Every staff member was very helpful. It was a really nice dinner. The food was great and not to pricey.

“Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Loved the food & service although the prices are pretty high and they charge you the tip on the bill.I was a little disappointed and ended up paying over two hundred dollars.

• Visited March 2013