“food is great”

Richie's Real American Diner
Ranked #25 of 192 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food here is great but the booths are way too small! We have been coming here for about 15 years because the bbq steaks are incredible and very reasonable. However, there are very few comfortable booths. My husband and I are tall and the booths sit so low to the ground that it is very uncomfortable to try to get up and out of them.

There are newer reviews for Richie's Real American Diner

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was showing my wife why you look off of the highway for good food when we stumbled across Richie's. I normally don't order steak out as they are better at home, especially a rib eye but ordered one there, where a young fella grills them up out in the parking lot. Best damned rib eye I've ever had, period. Wife loved her dinner, fries were done right, salad was impressive and the help is always nearby, making sure that everything is ok.
We travel through here on medical business and will be back next trip, I promise that.

1  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nice 60's style diner. Food was well prepared and the service was well done. Enjoyed the burgers and humungous onion rings.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Unbelievably bad food. Ordered ribs that were barbequed, and they were tiny, burned, and tasted like lighter fluid. Side dishes were equally poor. Atmosphere is dumpy. Left there to find somewhere else to eat. I can't understand why it's still in business. Must be the "kids eat free" promo. I usually give a bad restaurant a second chance, but this one was so bad, I won't go back.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The buy 1 get 1 free banana splits are awesome! Best deal around for a delicious desert. My family that lives in Victorville goes at least once a week. Love the seafoam green and blast from the past set up.