“Olive Garden in Victorville, CA”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #30 of 195 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My daughter and I went to the Olive Garden in Victorville, CA on 2-8-14 about 1 pm. I didn't have anything to eat all day so I was really hungry. I went home and about 4:30 I thought I was going to die. I had food poisoning from the food I ate at Olive Garden. (I hadn't eaten anything else all day so I knew it had to be the food from Olive Garden.) I was so sick. Never again will I eat at Olive Garden. In fact, I don't think I will be eating out in a restaurant again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Driving back from Vegas, we stopped in for dinner at 4:00 p.m. There was already a huge line. We finally were seated, and because we were surrounded by much larger parties, was practically ignored by our waiter. The food didn't come out as ordered, and when we requested additional breadsticks, it took more than ten minutes, and we were only given two!! Our drinks were never refilled, and the server never came by to see if we needed anything. I usually love this restaurant, but we didn't have a good experience this time.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

A+ all around
Good tasty food.
Excellent bred sticks!

And fair prices.
We loved it and if we could we will eat there again in a second!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The service you get here is great and love the way they cook the meals just right. Highly recommend going here. They will make you feel at home!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had the Endless Pasta Bowl that comes with endless soup and breadsticks. One helping was all
I needed. Their breadsticks are always great, perfect for dipping in the soup. The pasta was also very good. A great place for lunch.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!