“Bourbon st. Steak the best”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #54 of 192 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Excellent service and great food at a reasonable price

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 14, 2012

In as much as this Applebee's food is the same as any other Applebee's the location is well maintained and clean... but, the service is outstanding, they truly strive to provide excellent service.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

We ordered what we usually order and it was very good. Our waiter was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed September 28, 2010

The only positive aspec of the restaurant was the atmosphere, which was pleasent.
The meat was either too dry or too raw. The chefs dont have the slightest clue what they are doing. The salad I ordered came too soggy and the choice of salad dressing didnt compliment the shrimp. The chips were bitter and way too salty. Taking a poll of the ratings 5 individual guests would give the food and restaurant the highest was 3 and a half stars. The waitor was told the meat was gross, in more polite words, and his response was "Cool"!

Reviewed September 1, 2010

On a Wednesday afteroon about 4p.m. I walked into Applebees where I was asked by the hostess if she could help me as she held the door open. I had some gift cards that I wanted to make sure were still redemable and asked if she could check them. She took them from me looked at them then told me I need to call the number on the back to find out if there was any money on them..I asked her if she could do it by checking in their computer..she said well if your gonna sit down and eat I will check..I told her : I'm not sitting till I know there is money on them" She said to call the number! I said nevermind and walked out. I tried to call the number and it was DISCONNECTEd! Tried several times. So I went back in only to have her treat me like crap and peirce her lips and stare at me rudley and then argue with me in front of the everyone in the restaurant about what she said or didn't say! It got very loud and she would not get anyone else to help me...thank goodness the Manager came out. even then MONICA was giving me the stink eye and arguing with me..he told her to go to the back and he would handle it. He didn't do enough in my opinion. He apologized but by then I was so embarrassed..I told him I would never come in THAT applebees again and left. What a wonderful Fortieth birthday celebration huh! I hope they downsize and she is the first to go!!

1  Thank choxiegirl2008

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!