“A good experience - mostly”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 191 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Clifton Park, New York
“A good experience - mostly”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The wife had one of the best pieces of rare prime rib she has ever had. Baked potato was perfect. I was not so fortunate with my salmon. It could have been pulled off the grill sooner. Dry as a bone. But service was good and the beer was cold. Prices were reasonable. I should have ordered the beef.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank John I

“Never had a bad meal here.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to outback with some of my peers from work. Had a great dinner and service was good. I recommend the victoria filet. I have eaten here several times and have never had a bad meal. Service has always been good as well.

• Visited September 2013
Long Beach, California
“Awesome Stakes”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you're on the i15 do drop in and have a great steak. Nice people that welcomes you with a happy smile in their face. Xelent steaks in the higher price range but i do recon you to stop by for a great meal in the High Dessert.

Visited October 2012
Oak Hills, California
“Great food....a little pricey”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I love the steaks here, but can't afford to go very often. My favorite steak is the terriyaki but it's around $22.

Visited March 2013
Blainville, Canada
“Easy on the salt please!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I give the waitress a very high rating, in fact she deserves to be working in a much higher end restaurant. She was very attentive and caring and really wanted to have our meals re done; however due to time and the long wait from the kitchen the first time, we opted not to. The food was so salty, we were only able to take a couple bites hoping the on or two bites were isolated to the salt, but was not.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank EWBrown

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!