“steak dinner”

Cuisines: American
Description: Steakhouse
Description: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have been eating at Steer n Stein for a few years now--and has always been good and fair prices except for this past Saturday ( our 11 wedding anv) n steaks were way undercooked and was and not a good cut of meat. My wife ordered baked potato and she got fries . I know we should have said something-but I don t like to be a complainer and she seemed like a nice girl. We got a take out container for the steaks-at least our dogs enjoyed them. Guess we should have gone to Sizzler.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food here was good. We ordered the sampler plate appetizer and were shocked when it came out. The food was heaped up and almost overflowing the plate! I really think five people could have eaten it and had plenty. The zucchini sticks and potato skins were really good.

My steak was good. When I told the server that it was too red, she brought out a hot plate so I could cook it a little longer right there at the table. The result - a steak cooked just the way I like it!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

They have the best fried zucchini!! It has a tempura batter and parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. It's soooo good!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Always crowded and very popular. Very casual steakhouse, food quality and portions are average and prices match. Service has always been friendly and efficient.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I thought the food was just average. I ordered an ortega pattymelt, cooked medium -- it was very well done. My husband ordered a chicken fried steak, and it was also over-cooked. He said it "tasted better than it looked", but he wasn't overly impressed with it. The next time we're in Victorville, I will be looking for other restaurant options.