“Nice atmosphere - average food”
Review of Steer 'N Stein

Steer 'N Stein
Ranked #21 of 194 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Description: Steakhouse
Description: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I thought the food was just average. I ordered an ortega pattymelt, cooked medium -- it was very well done. My husband ordered a chicken fried steak, and it was also over-cooked. He said it "tasted better than it looked", but he wasn't overly impressed with it. The next time we're in Victorville, I will be looking for other restaurant options.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The location is easy to get to and I liked the casual vibe. I really wanted a cheeseburger but they don't serve hamburgers after 4 - this is strange.

Service was ok and the food was ok.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The place is nice and has an atmosphere, food is great - what lets it down a bit is service. They mixed up the steaks (mine was close to well even though I asked for medium rare) and forgot about fried prawn side (which was a good thing though as I was full already). Recommended, but with better service would be higher rating.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This place is where my family goes when we want to celebrate. Its a treat and doesnt break the bank. Each person averages $16 a person. For a steak house thats amazing! Stockyard stake is always a winner for me and a tall on tap beer. Cant go wrong!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Three couples coming from different directions met here for an early dinner. Have eaten here before and it was okay, but this time, dinner was delicious. My husband had the Stockyard steak and it was perfectly done. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Gets pretty crowded later, so it was good to go early. Our waiter gave us excellent service. Will come back again.