“OMG food ! This place mastered the best of the 'Dives'”
Review of Apollo

Apollo
Ranked #5 of 201 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Description: Chef Driven* Fresh Ground burgers* Hand Cut Belgian Fries* Homemade Dressings* Scratch cooking* No commercial Processing* All food is made in house*
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The old town of Victorville, run down, tired...broken sidewalks and barred windows...route 66 is long past its hey day, but The Apollo rises from the ashes like a phoenix of success...dreams DO prosper, and they are kicking butt. WOW is the food amazing!
Enter this sunbaked older desert building, check out the mismatched diner tables, pass the simple cost effective condiments...and check out that MENU! More than what they offer, its HOW they do.
The staff here exudes excitement over their restraunt, taking pride in the knowledge you are about to be blown away. They will carefully detail everything for you, just ask. What and amazing well run group.
I am very impressed. Above excellent food, above excellent employees and enthusiasm.
Best of the desert indeed...and will continue to be I am sure.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place has mastered the art of "great hamburgers". Everyone that I've taking here (and I've taking 11 people thus far) have said that these burgers are better than IN & Outs, and I couldn't agree more! Gourmet Burgers at a fast food price. The place is an old building but it's kept clean

1  Thank Robert Rs S
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This family run burger joint a serves up some good stuff. The place is housed in an obviously former fast food restaurant. Unusual burgers freshly made, so you will wait a bit before being able to dig in. You can also get a basic cheese burger with the usual fixings. The service was friendly and they are happy to answer questions. A bench is conveniently provided to give 1st time customers a chance to ponder the menu.

I would suggest you be plenty hungry as the burgers are huge (some bigger than others) and ask for plenty of napkins. Be careful, though, as the bill for the two of us ordering two meals came to 28 bucks. My husband ordered the "Roy Boy" and I ordered the "No Name Yet".

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This place was recommended to me by my co-workers so we went here for lunch. There is a big variety of burgers and if it is your first time it will take awhile to read the menus and figure out which one to try first. The burgers are unique and mine was what I expected a burger to be - tasty, juicy and very messy along with the fries that are fantastic. The staff is very friendly, helpful and courteous. If you don't know where this place is, it can be a bit difficult to find as it is not on your normal path through town even though it is on Historic Route 66. I will say that dining in the restaurant left much to be desired as it needs to be cleaned and spruced up a bit. At one time the odor of stinky cheese overwhelmed the entire restaurant for awhile which really didn't sit to well with me but, it did get better and I was able to enjoy my food. The food does take a little time to cook and it is worth the wait because of the freshness that is delivered. They do offer other items for those in your party that are not burger aficionados. I will come back and try a different burger next time.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The hamburgers here are the freshest I must say. I particularly loved the family friendly space of the environment. The staff are very warm and welcoming

Been to Apollo? Share your experiences!