“Yuk”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Victorville, California
“Yuk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Terrible food. I only picked Dec. 2011 because the choices dont go back for years.....its that bad. Its on par with the Sonic that opened up a couple of years ago. Just nasty.

Visited December 2011

“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food was nasty for my first time ever eating there. Would not recommend this place to anyone, the place was a little dirty too.

Visited November 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“My favorite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Nothing to dislike here! Food is great, portions are huge! price is right, service is great! cant ask for much more!

Visited August 2012
Apple Valley, California
“Good food, inefficient service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I really like their burgers and that they don't over charge but these places have the slowest service ever. I don't know If I'm not being clear or if they need new speakers at the drive through but they are always getting my order wrong.
The decor is dull and outdated, and the tables could stand being wiped down a bit more.

That being said, I do like this place.

Visited May 2012
Victorville, California
“AVOID THIS PLACE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Very unclean place. The workers were rude and I dont even know if they knew how to speak english and they all had dirty clothes. When my daughter and I went into the restroom they were very unsanitary. When we saw the food it looked good because they give large amounts but it tasted so disgusting we ended up throwing half of the stuff we bought away. Mcdonalds has better service and food than them. DO NOT EAT HERE!

• Visited May 2012