“Dinner with my Sister.”

Black&Blue Steakhouse and Lounge - Valley View Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
Black&Blue Steakhouse and Lounge - Valley View Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lake Wolford Road
Description: Black&Blue serves only the finest steaks, freshest seafood and most decadent desserts with first-class guest service. Start your evening with conversation over creative cocktails in the ambiance of our breathtaking 3,300 gallon saltwater aquarium at the Black&Blue Lounge, then move into our dining room to treat yourself to our famous Surf & Turf, flawlessly-grilled Cowboy Steak and more. Plus, Black&Blue Steakhouse is the only place you can play Dining For Dollars to win your steak and lobster dinner! Plus, you can now enjoy a gourmet 3-course meal from our special menu for only $40. Choose from many delicious options including Caesar salad, filet mignon and crème brûlée. Black&Blue Lounge opens at 4pm Thursday - Sunday.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We enjoyed 2 salads and split the 20oz Cowboy ribeye with spinach and grilled asparagus, the accompaning backed potato appeared to be almost 20 oz also and was delicious. They make a good Mojito. Overall very good dinner

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice presentation of food - beautiful interior, although you still hear the casion floor noises.
Great Dessert items! A little pricy for our liking, but still worth the visit!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have eaten at some of the US best steakhouses and paid a lot more for supposedly superior cuts of beef. Their Cowboy bone in ribeye rates in my opinion, as one of the best steaks I have ever had. I don't trim my bites, I cut and eat to get all the flavor and when even the light marbles fat just melts in your mouth - what a treat. My party also had the filet and porterhouse and all of us agreed, the steaks were all superior, perfectly cooked cuts of beef.
The fresh breads were great and the service was attentive and responsive.You want a treat at a reasonable cost - make a reservation and give Black & Blue a try.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Black and Blue Steakhouse is a small fine dining restaurant tucked away in the Valley View Casino. Chef Michael personally came to the tables to make sure customers were happy with their meals. We had the seared scallops appetizer which was cooked to perfection along with steak and seafood. They specialize in steaks but also have a nice selection of seafood and other choices. The restaurant also has a small, private dinning area for special occasions. The restaurant is only open from Thursday to Sunday. Call for hours.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place has always been outstanding. First thing we noticed was that the menu has changed and they raised their prices. My wife decided to try a new pasta dish (which was a special of the night) with clams and shrimp in a garlic sauce for $25. It came on a plate that looked like one of those serving trays with the built in bowl you put chips around and the salsa goes in the middle, except there was nothing on the plate and in the bowl area was the pasta dish which was the size of about a cup of soup with 7 pieces of penne pasta in it. Are you sure this isn't an appetizer? Gone were the wonderful fried onions that complimented the bone in rib eye (which was 40% fat) and a side salad on the plate that was literally 6 small pieces of romaine (I'm not kidding). The other thing we noticed is that the peppercorn sauce tasted different. I have a terrible food allergy to poultry so I asked if there was chicken broth/stock added to the sauce. The waitress said yes, we've always added it to the sauces. This I know is not true since my wife and I have been coming here once every month for the past 4 years and I never got sick on the sauce until this visit. When we go out to eat we always compare other steakhouses to this place because it used to be so great. Now I'm not so sure if we will return.

1  Thank islandhopper09