Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$63
$69
Hotels.com
Express Inn(Vallejo)
$97
All reviewsacross the streetsix flagsamusement parkcarl's jrnapa valleymarriott hotelroller coasterfront desk staffgas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfuldiscovery kingdomwi fiwine countrysan franciscobistrolobbymaritime
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Stayed one night after going to the races. It was ok.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Convenient hotel to stay when you visit six flag. It was cost more during the 4th of July night due to the firework show. But the kids enjoyed.
The parking lot was not very safe due to no security at nightime.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank blue_kathy
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Arrived about midnight. Our room was ready. We were not in it more than 30 minutes when we found ourselves surrounded by ants. From the toilet seat and floor, to the air conditioning unit and climbing up and down the walls, on top of the desk and TV and yes I am sorry to report...under the sheets of the bed. A few ants I might be able to tolerate - but I drew the line at 100s. I called the front desk and was told "yes we do have a problem with ants". I asked that we be moved. The only room I was told was available was a handicap accessible and that they could assure me that the room had already been treated for ants. Already been treated for Ants? What? Why wasn't I given that room to begin with? This hotel might be close to the park but I am sorry, it is in serious need of some serious exterminating! Unless you do not mind the camping inside with the critters, I would find another place to stay...or bring your own can of Raid... you are going to need it! PS..I am a million mile Marriott member - this totally caught me off guard!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Marriott is a pretty reliable brand which I remain loyal to. I have stayed at this place a few times while visiting friends in the area.. The rooms are large, fresh and clean. They have a nice pool and fitness center. The breakfast is very nice. I was surprised to hear of the guests who had their car broken into but I think this is not something you can expect to happen here. This is definately a good place to base yourself for an exploration of the Napa region.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2010

This is as close as you can get to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It's directly across the street from the park, but you can't simply walk across the street and into the park, you will have to walk a little ways, but it's definitely worth it. The hotel is very nice and clean and we really enjoyed our stay. We recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family