Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(Vallejo)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross the streetsix flagsamusement parkcarl's jrnapa valleymarriott hotelroller coasterfront desk staffgas stationstaff was very friendly and helpfuldiscovery kingdomwi fiwine countrysan franciscobistrolobbymaritime
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We just spent last week visiting Napa valley. Courtyard Vallejo is $130 vs other hotels in Napa valley $300+, so you get what you pay for. Hotel is average for a Courtyard but beware of traffic on 29 hwy.
Overall, we had a good stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

As the hotel general manager, I want to thank you for posting your recent stay feedback. At the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo - Napa Valley, we strive to provide our guests with a high value stay experience and services. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I were very disappointed with our most recent stay at this Courtyard by Marriott! It was old, dated and dingy! To top it all off, our room was infested with tiny black ants! The ceiling was in dire need of repair where it had leaked several times and had three large stains there. Wallpaper was beginning to peel in several places too! Upon first arriving, we noticed Security people in the parking lot which kinda made us wonder and later that evening we were told that this area was a high crime area. Didn't give us a warm feeling as we had our car loaded with some valuable items we had purchased while on our trip! Needless to say, we will not be staying at this property again! In reality, this place needs to be pushed!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JimLBurd

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo, I want to thank you for posting your stay feedback. I also want to thank you for the opportunity you offered me to apologize for the inconvenience we caused you and refund your two night stay. Your comments regarding the guestroom issues and overall condition are appreciated. Our goal is our guest satisfaction and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

While I understand the proximity to the amusement park and the hotel was generally nice enough, I can't quite understand the room layout. It had the standard Marriott desk arrangement but since there was no place to put the TV due to the odd room layout, they screwed the flatscreen TV half way across the desk's work area.

Other than that, the place was just fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank michael n

As the hotel General Manager, I want to thank you for posting your recent stay comments . Your feed back is very important to us and the comments regarding the guestroom layout will be reviewed as part of our future plans. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible accommodations and services and it is very important for us to meet our business travelers expectations. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My experience was good overall. Clean rooms, free Internet, right across the street from 6 Flags. My only complaint was the Internet was really slow. I had to wait a long time just to check my email? I eventually just gave p and used the computer in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie P

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo - Napa Valley, I want to thank you for posting your positive stay experience and your positive feedback. The issue regarding the internet service speed has been addressed and specific action has been taken to prevent it from re-occuring. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Excellent service, clean rooms and good food..The hotel manager was very helpful, polite and professional. He runs a tight ship and the employess seem to respond to his management style. All staff members were helpful and displayed a sense of pride while dealing with customers, they are terrific representatives of the Marriott chain. Well done. We will be back and tell everyone about our excellent stay.

Room Tip: You shouldn't have any problems choosing a room, this hotel is well run and very clean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Bill S
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Vallejo -Napa Valley I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your positive stay experience. We appreciate your review, feedback and comments and I will share your post with the entire team. We look forward to accommodate you during your next visit to our area and we appreciate your business.