Inn & Suites At Discovery Kingdom
Motel 6
$110
$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree shuttlediscovery kingdomsix flagsbreakfast roomamusement parkfree breakfasthard boiled eggsnice staywould stay againpull out couchbeds were comfortablebwmuffinsnapaproximityneighborhoodfreeway
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

was a horrible experience. ants in the bathroom, a terrible noise of the refrigerator. terrible service. breakfast is not good. I wont stay at this hotel ever...................................... ............ ....................

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Julian V
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was often questioned as to why I would stay in Vallejo which apparently has a bit of a negative reputation but we found this was a great base to visit Napa and Sonoma and San Francisco at half the cost. This is because we stayed at the Best Western Plus. It is across from discovery Kingdom but we didn't visit there. It does not have a restaurant but a very nice basic hot breakfast was included. The rooms were oversized and there was an outdoor pool and hot tub. It has very easy access to major highways. I would definitely stay here again unless Napa or Sonoma could match the rates for accommodation. Be sure to dine at Black Bear Diner which is a short drive away. If you are visiting San Francisco, you should check out the Ferry rather than trying to drive there. If there is a rougher part to Vallejo, we did not find it!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

good location to theme park with shuttle. good location to freeways. Room was clean and nicely furnished. Bed a little too hard for us. too much road noise. We miss the hot cinnamon rolls we usually get at Best Westerns.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Friendly staff, fast internet, comfortable bed, good breakfast, clean grounds, room, and lobby. I would rate this in the top 10 percent of any Hotel/Motel I have stayed in. I would recommend to a friend to stay here, and I would stay again. Got the Costco rate, that is the same as the AAA rate. Across from Six Flags, took the shuttle, but could have walked.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Get Room 122.....Its the area of all the hustle bustle from cutomers to House keepers...Luckily I'm a early riser but could see how some could get very upset.
Hotel was great, Clean, Comfortable, service great....they bent over backwards getting us a HC room..but like most HC rooms they aren't made for the Able bodied...Like if one would like to sleep in and the other has to turn on all lights with one switch....
I definatly would recomend this Hotel....and for Familys it would be great...Very close to the Theme Park...