“dirty, dirty, dirty”

Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Vallejo
LA
“dirty, dirty, dirty”
Reviewed May 20, 2007

This place is a dump and is next to the freeway. The beds are like concrete. Do NOT stay here if you can help it.

• Stayed May 2007
1 Thank mom2esf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fresno
Reviewed October 29, 2006

We booked the Ramada Inn because the website said it was in close proximity to Six Flags Marine World, but it was really farther than we expected. We booked two rooms one month in advance asking that they be either adjoining or next to each other as we had children with us. Upon arrival, only one room was ready, but they said we could pick up the key to the other room later. We went to the park and when we returned the room they wanted to give us was way down the hall from the room we were already in. We were told that not many hotels offered rooms side by side, that they were completely full and that it was rare that ANY hotel would accomodate such a request. After much argument, the desk clerk went back to the computer and finally gave us the room next door to our room. I don't understand why I had to argue with this person when the room was available the whole time! It made me feel very uncomfortable as well as my children. Both rooms we got smelled of urine in the bathroom and the coffee pot was broken in one. The cleanliness was sub-standard. I will never stay at this hotel again. The only good thing was the nice morning desk clerk who gave us directions to Dennys.

• Liked — The morning desk clerk who gave us directions to Dennys.
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Tips/Secrets — Heed the reviews on this website!
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank TravelMom43
CAlifornia
Reviewed July 28, 2006

unless you are desperate and are SOOO tired yo don't care!
First, I could'nt agree more with the person who posted that "extra" charges were assessed to one's account after that person has checked out. It is true. Corporate needs to look into that.

The complimentary breakfast was okay but no one properly manned section leaving some sections to be devoured by flies.

Fitness center

Ha!!!! Don't be misled, the fitness center is not on Ramada property. They have "access" to one that is 15 miles up the road. Ofcourse if you have a 24-hour fitness membership then you dont have to show your room card. But If you were travelling the last thing anyone want's to do is travel another 15 miles extra miles.

Equipment

No Ice for over 400 rooms, Why!. The reason I received was in the manner that "homeless" would come and remove the ice" So, what! What about the customes that need ice. The refrigerator did not work in my room and when the maids cleaned they didn't bother to leave toilet tissue. I guess Ramada is currently cost cutting.

Customer Service

Sucked, unless you drove a mercedes benz. Not only did I not get a wake call when asked, but the front desk just told me "anything" to get you off the phone.

Thank-you, Edgar for your (unprofessional, awful, argumentitive) service.

I will NEVER patronize this particular Ramada. AWFUL!!

• Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Tou
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 22, 2006

The motel charged my credit card for undisclosed services that we neither requested or received. These charges were assessed against my credit card without my authorization after I left the motel.

Stayed March 2006
5 Thank justanobody2016
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 1, 2006

Wow The new beds are wonderful. This place is close to marine world and the renovations here are great. I will definetly stay here next time i am in town.

• Stayed November 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nanaimo
Reviewed September 4, 2005

If you want to sleep make sure you don't get the king bed in room 104...it is like sleeping on concrete...I'm sure the floor would have had more cushioning on it!!!!! When I spoke to the front desk his response was that we should have complained earlier and maybe they would have moved us, I mean heck, we got in at 10:30, got the kids into bed and then got ourselves ready for bed...by the time we got to go to bed, the kids were sleeping...sure am gonna move them then!! Good way to ruin the Ramada name if you ask me. Wrote to the manager and the Ramada main office, no response as of yet!! Very disappointing!!!

• Stayed August 2005
1 Thank Dolphin-Yaya
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 7, 2004

Great parking, right next to your room... Small room compared to other rooms with queen bed, but I also had to put up a playpen... The service was so friendly when we checked in, but not as much when we checked out (different people).

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vallejo
Comfort Inn
Regency Inn
Regency Inn
#7 of 18 in Vallejo
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon

Been to Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom? Share your experiences!