“horrible, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY”

Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Vallejo
Reviewed March 2, 2009

My one year old daughter was finding aspirin and prescription pills on the floor and the manager wouldn't do anything to discount our room. The manager Mike Karimi started questioning me......I don't take pills and how dare he! Also the pool was freezing, not "heated" and there was no microwave either

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank dhjackson7
There are newer reviews for Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Reviewed August 24, 2008

Manage your expectations and this place will be fine. We used it after a full day at Six Flags....we needed a place to stay the night and this worked fine. It wasn't noisy, the kids got right to sleep. Nothing fancy. Our room was passably clean. The complimentary breakfast was a nice surprise. Waffles cooked fresh there with the usual cereal, muffins, milk, coffee, etc....It's cheaper than the competition...our stay proved to be a good value...

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank jimsocks
Reviewed July 2, 2008

We pulled in the hotel and got a bad feeling right away. We then went to the room and bad became worse! Do not book this place! It smells, its dirty, the bed is horrible, and the location is less than ideal.

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank MisterColorado
Reviewed November 4, 2007

We were booked at this Ramada by SmartCircle a marketing company for vacation ownership (timeshare)..What a mess this place is..First of all the room looked NOTHING like their website..amazing what a wide angle lens can create. Second, the room was dirty, and I mean DIRTY. Hair was discovered on the toilet, floor and in the FRIDGE!!!...Guhross....the freezer was frozen over so bad that the door to it is located underneath of it. I made my husband check the bed, that at least looked and smelled clean.
Very disappointing..and if I discover any charges to my credit card as was stated in previous reviews, I will throw such a fit, that Ramada and SmartCricle will wish they never heard of me.
DO NOT STAY AT THIS RAMADA!!! I doubt now that I will EVER stay at Ramada again. Too bad really, Ramada used to mean so much..now it just means trash...Photos to follow...

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Beautiful047
Reviewed July 22, 2007

This place is all about location.

Its near late night food.

Near a Target for that travel stuff like Meds, Diapers and Soda and Bottle water.

BANK ATM within a few 100 feet.

Room: king suite pay the extra 10 to 20 bucks its worth it.had a ton of pillows TV with lots of channels. a Fridge, Micro wave and an extra sink. Also that couch which was not the best but better than watching and eating in Bed.

If your going to San Fran Take the BAYLINK ferry and stay here The cost of the ferry is less than parking in SF. when you have at least 2 in your party. The ferry is NOT good for you late night party people the last Ferry leaves SF about 9 or 10Pm. But if your waking up At 6 am for a Nascar Race the Next day this place is great.

THe only major draw back about this place is that there is not Gas station around it. But there are about a 1/2 dozen card dealerships.

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TOMMYNJ
Reviewed July 15, 2007

Stayed in King suite. After reading the reviews here I was worried the bed would be hard, but actually mine wasn't bad compared to cheaper hotels/motels I've stayed in before. The room was clean, bathroom had slight mildew odor but was otherwise clean. The shower was nice and roomy, the temperature of the shower water went back and forth a bit, but had a fancy new shower head. Not sure how the standard rooms are though. All the amenities were in working condition, and the free wireless Internet was a bonus. Checked the bandwidth speeds and was getting 1.3 Mbps up and down which was pretty awesome.

I was worried because every other hotel was booked solid while this one had plenty of vacancy, but was pleasantly surprised. 5 star hotel, not quite, but if you are just spending the night and need a safe, clean room I would definitely stay here again. Only like 5 mins away from Marine world(six flags discovery) which was nice, though I don't think they offered a shuttle service. Ate at the Lyon's restaraunt which is literally in the same parking lot, and the service was good, food pretty darn decent I must say.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed June 6, 2007

Well my famiy and I stayed at this hotel for 3 days.We were very happy there customer service was great.There was a problem with hard beds because I have a very bad back explained this to front desk and was given an upgrade to a newer room with a full kitchen and living room.this room was great had no problems whatsoever .the front desk people were very helpful on are 3 rd day we wanted to go to swap meet or farmers market they went onine for me and printed out all info they coud find along with directions.They have a great package for Six Flaggs too 4 tickets plus room for 209.00 That means you only pay 9.00 for room You cannot beat this deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very worried when i went because of all the bad reviews but there was nobody else who had rooms that weeekend.I am so glad we took a chance.the breakfast was great they had 3 kinds of fruit all kinds of breads and donuts and cerels and juice and waffles.Well they sure made my vacation a little sweeter.they even were nice to open pool a little earlier when we asked.Thanks Lu Ann and all the staff there
Will definately be back again

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank VALTRAVELALOT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vallejo
Americas Best Value Inn Six Flags/Vallejo/Napa Valley
Regency Inn
Regency Inn
#5 of 17 in Vallejo
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Napa Valley - American Canyon

Been to Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom? Share your experiences!