“Filthy, disgusting, and awful”

Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Vallejo
Reviewed November 4, 2007

We were booked at this Ramada by SmartCircle a marketing company for vacation ownership (timeshare)..What a mess this place is..First of all the room looked NOTHING like their website..amazing what a wide angle lens can create. Second, the room was dirty, and I mean DIRTY. Hair was discovered on the toilet, floor and in the FRIDGE!!!...Guhross....the freezer was frozen over so bad that the door to it is located underneath of it. I made my husband check the bed, that at least looked and smelled clean.
Very disappointing..and if I discover any charges to my credit card as was stated in previous reviews, I will throw such a fit, that Ramada and SmartCricle will wish they never heard of me.
DO NOT STAY AT THIS RAMADA!!! I doubt now that I will EVER stay at Ramada again. Too bad really, Ramada used to mean so much..now it just means trash...Photos to follow...

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Beautiful047
There are newer reviews for Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Reviewed July 22, 2007

This place is all about location.

Its near late night food.

Near a Target for that travel stuff like Meds, Diapers and Soda and Bottle water.

BANK ATM within a few 100 feet.

Room: king suite pay the extra 10 to 20 bucks its worth it.had a ton of pillows TV with lots of channels. a Fridge, Micro wave and an extra sink. Also that couch which was not the best but better than watching and eating in Bed.

If your going to San Fran Take the BAYLINK ferry and stay here The cost of the ferry is less than parking in SF. when you have at least 2 in your party. The ferry is NOT good for you late night party people the last Ferry leaves SF about 9 or 10Pm. But if your waking up At 6 am for a Nascar Race the Next day this place is great.

THe only major draw back about this place is that there is not Gas station around it. But there are about a 1/2 dozen card dealerships.

• Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank TOMMYNJ
Reviewed July 15, 2007

Stayed in King suite. After reading the reviews here I was worried the bed would be hard, but actually mine wasn't bad compared to cheaper hotels/motels I've stayed in before. The room was clean, bathroom had slight mildew odor but was otherwise clean. The shower was nice and roomy, the temperature of the shower water went back and forth a bit, but had a fancy new shower head. Not sure how the standard rooms are though. All the amenities were in working condition, and the free wireless Internet was a bonus. Checked the bandwidth speeds and was getting 1.3 Mbps up and down which was pretty awesome.

I was worried because every other hotel was booked solid while this one had plenty of vacancy, but was pleasantly surprised. 5 star hotel, not quite, but if you are just spending the night and need a safe, clean room I would definitely stay here again. Only like 5 mins away from Marine world(six flags discovery) which was nice, though I don't think they offered a shuttle service. Ate at the Lyon's restaraunt which is literally in the same parking lot, and the service was good, food pretty darn decent I must say.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed June 6, 2007

Well my famiy and I stayed at this hotel for 3 days.We were very happy there customer service was great.There was a problem with hard beds because I have a very bad back explained this to front desk and was given an upgrade to a newer room with a full kitchen and living room.this room was great had no problems whatsoever .the front desk people were very helpful on are 3 rd day we wanted to go to swap meet or farmers market they went onine for me and printed out all info they coud find along with directions.They have a great package for Six Flaggs too 4 tickets plus room for 209.00 That means you only pay 9.00 for room You cannot beat this deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very worried when i went because of all the bad reviews but there was nobody else who had rooms that weeekend.I am so glad we took a chance.the breakfast was great they had 3 kinds of fruit all kinds of breads and donuts and cerels and juice and waffles.Well they sure made my vacation a little sweeter.they even were nice to open pool a little earlier when we asked.Thanks Lu Ann and all the staff there
Will definately be back again

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank VALTRAVELALOT
Reviewed May 28, 2007

BREAKFAST: The employees boast that breakfast is served from 6 - 9 am, including eggs, omelettes, and belgian waffles, but by 6:58 a.m. these items were finished and NOT replenished! Only items that are then available are all filled with high fructose corn syrup, and the only fruit offered is bananas!

HOTEL: The hotel is a maze with no signs directing you back towards the main lobby, so be prepared for a journey when you're ready to leave. The bed was uncomfortable with a concaved center as if MILLIONS of people have slept on the bed. And the hotel did not have or offer ANY maps, brochures, or guides about the vicinity. The elevator smelled of urine and the parking lot not lit. And yet the shower heads were brand new with 5 different massage settings!

The priorities of this hotel are all wrong. Motels offer better facilities than this place.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank StellaScorp
Reviewed May 20, 2007

This place is a dump and is next to the freeway. The beds are like concrete. Do NOT stay here if you can help it.

• Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank mom2esf
Reviewed October 29, 2006

We booked the Ramada Inn because the website said it was in close proximity to Six Flags Marine World, but it was really farther than we expected. We booked two rooms one month in advance asking that they be either adjoining or next to each other as we had children with us. Upon arrival, only one room was ready, but they said we could pick up the key to the other room later. We went to the park and when we returned the room they wanted to give us was way down the hall from the room we were already in. We were told that not many hotels offered rooms side by side, that they were completely full and that it was rare that ANY hotel would accomodate such a request. After much argument, the desk clerk went back to the computer and finally gave us the room next door to our room. I don't understand why I had to argue with this person when the room was available the whole time! It made me feel very uncomfortable as well as my children. Both rooms we got smelled of urine in the bathroom and the coffee pot was broken in one. The cleanliness was sub-standard. I will never stay at this hotel again. The only good thing was the nice morning desk clerk who gave us directions to Dennys.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelMom43
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vallejo
Americas Best Value Inn Six Flags/Vallejo/Napa Valley
Regency Inn
Regency Inn
#5 of 17 in Vallejo
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Napa Valley - American Canyon

Been to Ramada Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom? Share your experiences!