Super 8 Vallejo/Napa Valley
$100
$98
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againsan franciscofree breakfastexcellent stayshort staygreat pricenapa valleyenjoyed my staysix flagsfreewaymotelsuper8ramppillowsrenovation
Reviewed November 12, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed here after visiting Napa Valley. Clean rooms, newly remodeled. Big TV. Good Bathroom. The town was a little sketchy but we managed to find a nice place to eat for dinner. The continental breakfast was delicious! Belgium waffles, yogurt, fruit, danishes, bread, muffins, cereal, coffee, tea and juice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Based off of all of the reviews here people had a great stay here! Did we book the wrong hotel or something? Well ok first of all I wanted to rate this hotel somewhere between poor and average, but I figured average would be a bit more fair than poor. Not that it was terrible! The location in relation to Napa was nice, however the area where it is located is incredible questionable! When we pulled up I saw some new construction in the area, which is nice and a good sign. However the area we had to drive through to get to the hotel was incredible run down! I saw homeless people, houses that looked like they need to be torn down, and just overall shady stuff! Now, don't get me wrong I was not expecting the Hilton, but we had just stayed at another super 8 in Camel for two nights prior and it was fantastic and the reviews were not as great as this one. So you can imagine our surprise when we pulled up and this was our environment. The hotel itself was alright. The staff were friendly. However there was a male, perhaps the manager who kind of made a joke about the $50 fee they put on your card just in case we steal something. He said jokingly they couldn't replace the towels in the room for $50, um the towels were certainly not worth $50 they looked like they were purchased at walmart, they were thin and not plush at all. For me that was just fine, I like a thin towel, gets you dry easier. But it was just a silly comment. the room itself was decent. It was large, the bed was comfortable, we had plenty of pillows. It was better once we got inside the room, I felt a bit more comfortable not being able to see how shady it was outside. The next morning however something really strange happened. I was putting on my makeup while my husband was in the shower and I hear this yelling, I first thought maybe my husband hurt himself in the shower and was yelling, but that was not like him. I asked him if he was ok and he said uh ya?... Then I hear it again. Someone outside was cursing and slammed a door close to our room. It was kinda scary. Needless to say I am glad we only stayed one night. I was very happy to check out! Um, no I will not visit this place again. If we do go back I will do a bit more planning and research and pay the extra $30-40 a night to stay in Napa, especially if we only stay for the night.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had excellent stay at this little gem. It appears to be a newer property with ameneties that I normally wouldn't associate with a Super 8: King Size bed, large HD TV, GREAT relaxing spa and super friendly staff. I saw the review from the indivdual who was frightened by the anecdote from the car rental agent at the Oakland airport...I'm betting that he got his car where we did. Got the same report when we picked up our car...very unprofessional thing for the car rental agent to say...ESPECIALLY from someone who works in Oakland! (Oakland is the murder capital of CA). Our trip was most enjoyable! Close to Napa (we were given directions to highway 29-busy road but closer mileage-wise) & the Ferry trips to/from SF were fast, less expensive than driving, bridge tolls & parking...beautiful views and enjoyed a glass of wine tp boot. I will recommend Super 8 Vallejo to friends & family as a great place to stay with all the coveniences that made a great trip a Super great trip--unbeatable!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel should be called Super Great! I was happy when we checked in. The room was clean, nicely decorated (kind of had a Hyatt place feel to it). I needed a room to spend a quick night where I can get some rest and continue with a family vacation up/down the coast. This was special and did the job. For the money, you get much more than you pay for and you feel like you're in a real hotel room. The only thing that could have been better is quicker wifi and a clearer picture on the TV but again, I was just there to get a good night sleep and to take a nice shower before heading out to the Winery for a tour, then back down the coast. I wish I would have stayed here two nights and not at the San Francisco Travelodge Central on Market, that place was a dump...

Room Tip: If you need a place to eat, there a place on the Harbor Called Zia Fraedo's....Great seafood, great prices (great Pinot Noir, Russian River wine too).
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family