“Perfect Location!”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Vallejo
Moriches, New York
“Perfect Location!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I reserved this hotel two days before we traveled across country because I didn't know if I needed one hotel or three because of our travel locations. It was almost centrally located between Napa and San Francisco and right off the highway!. The staff was super friendly, the free breakfast was amazing (yogurt, waffles, cinnamon rolls, cereal, coffee etc). Rooms were VERY clean and updated......and the price was right! I noticed everyone else had the same idea and the hotel was packed!!!! Many families taking advantage of the free breakfast in the morning too. I even took a 3 hour trip to the coast one day. Post office, u haul, grocery store, banks all within general vicinity.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Diana P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The rooms are nice and big, brand new updated look, comfortable bed,with lots of pillows refrigerator micro wave, nice walk out patio. Nice desk area, 46 inch flat screen tv, nice bathroom and shower, Wonderful stay we would definitely stay again, the price is very reasonable as well. Breakfast well I wouldn't suggest it, they also ran out of coffee, which to me these two things are not a big deal at all, considering all the great things. I would also suggest the Chinese restaurant across the way, take out or eat in very good......

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sicchik
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The room was enormous, with an excellent large and comfy bed and a large sofa. We were staying just two nights with a visit to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in between and it was ideally located. Just 10-15 minutes from the theme park. There was a balcony, although no furniture to sit outside, it was nice to have some outside space. The room had a refrigerator and there is a Mexican supermarket just across the street, with a Safeway 3 blocks away, so easy to get any food or drink needed. It is also just off the freeway so really easy to find. The breakfast was included, although it was fairly basic. However, there was yoghurt, cereal, self-made waffles and fruit juice so can't complain too much, given the price over all.

Room Tip: Choose a "suite". Slightly more expensive but large and with a sofa and plenty of space.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EurovisionBoy
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Average hotel, 30 min from Napa Valley, it is more cheaper than hotels in Napa or Sonoma.
Average breakfast, big room, but my room was smelling cigar, too bad, I don't have lucky because elevator damage so I had to go down two levels with my luggage.
Next time I will try to find another option to compare with hotels in the region.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Italo T
Gervais
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Before you judge hear me out. I booked 2 rooms for me and one of my employees on August 22nd. I checked out but booked another night for my employee. No problem. The rooms were nice enough and I had no real issues with anything at the hotel, especially for the 79/night we were paying. It wasn't until the third night that we ran into the problems. We added a night on the morning of the 24th because his worked wasn't finished in the area. Everything was set up and his things were left in the room. My employee returned that evening around 8pm and was advised by the manager that the rate for the room had changed to 149/night. My employee advised him that we had already taken care of extending the stay at the original rate early that morning. He said there was a big event going on in the area and the rate was 149/night. He advised my employee that he would not be able to keep his room unless he paid the 149/night. I got on the phone with him and explained the situation over again thinking there was a mistake. He advised me of the new rate. I asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the manager (Dan Lim). Essentially he kicked my employee out of his room for not paying the higher rate. To me that is extortion in the literal sense of the word. I have filed a formal complaint with the chain. I am not expecting it will do any good but I feel obligated to do my part. I will also be filing with the BBB. Oh and my employee said there was a long line of people at the desk when this happened and all were upset at what was happening to us and apparently to them as well. As a side note, see if the ladies checking you in will get out of their chairs. Two different ones stayed seated the whole time and just scooted around the floor. Very poor customer service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business