Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,654 results
All reviews animal shows season pass thrill rides marine world dolphin show amusement park fright fest all ages water rides short lines dining pass flash pass big rides whole family magic mountain great park super fun
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Its the best place in the world!!!! I love six flags!!!! The workers were awesome!!! It wasn't crowded. I enjoyed the Superman for being on it for the first time.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this park numerous times, the negatives are the same as at all "amusement parks". Run down tired facility, long waits, high cost, and inconvenient. Par for the course. Nice enough park, good design, fun rides. Great Warner Bros., DC branding, fun for kids, of most ages. Food choices are limited but that isn't exceptional.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We recently traveled to Vallejo to experience this park and I have to say, it was a bitter sweet trip. First of all, we didn't have to fight crowds and could pretty much ride whatever we wanted so long as the ride was working! The cleanliness was horrible as gum and spit was all over the walls. The ride restraints also were very dirty from skin oils which made the experience a little gross. Get ready for a bunch of fattening foods too and if you don't want fries with that, too bad, you are paying for it anyway! Bring your back pack? Well, be prepared to pay to store it for the bigger rides because you can't leave it by the ride. Also, they condition of the rails and wait areas was not good. Does anyone have some paint or dust rag? If you are looking for short lines and a few thrill rides but don't mind the condition, go. If you do, go to a Disney park.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I ate at the BBQ restaurant and Tamiqua was completely clueless. After myself and other guests waited in line for 30 minutes (only 3 parties ahead of us by the way), they told us that there was no more food left. Only chicken. I wanted burgers and they said that they had none and i'd have to go to another place (which the lines were huge). Now, when i raised the issue about waiting, and it would have been nice to know this information before i waited for 30 mins, she magically found out that they had some burgers, but the communication was horrible. I asked for a manager, and was told they are in the back. I asked to speak to them. I was blatantly ignored. Finally, I got my food. I asked for lids for cokes and straws and was told that they don't have any because of animal safety. I had little kids with me, and they were spilling the expensive drink because of no lids. I asked for a tray, they said they were out. No information, no customer service, lame lame lame. AND, the price of 3 burgers and 3 cokes was $48. I paid $48 for bad food (the taste and quality of the meat was extremely low) and had to deal with that experience along the way. You should be ashamed to charge those prices for completely lame customer experience. I will take to social media and let the world know that you guys are terrible. I am a season pass holder at Disneyland and though its expensive, you feel that there is value because they care about your experience. Your people were pathetic...untrained, poorly managed, and barely literate. Not cool at all. I was also pushed out of the way while trying to get my kids onto the tram to the parking lot, and I asked the attendant for some consideration, and he just looked at me. I asked for some help, and he said nothing. nothing at all. I walked to the parking lot. I mean, seriously? You expect to stay in business? Much less charge these prices? I WILL NOT COME BACK AND I WANT A REFUND!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

took out family to Six flags for the first time. my nine year old said it was" the best day ever" lol. the three teenagers had a blast. A great family trip floor sure. The staff was amazing!