“I DON'T LIKE IT” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
vallejo, California, United States
“I DON'T LIKE IT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

This month, me and my family went to eat @ this restaurant. The food is good, but the service I TOTALLY HATE IT!!! coz when we're about to live they gave us our bill my husband paid for it using his credit card. their was this one guy who works their, not a server as a matter of fact, i think he works in the kitchen ( A VERY STRANGE CREEPY GUY WITH A MUSTACHE... AN UGLY LOOKING FELLOW MATTER OF FACT), he's the one who delivered the bill to our table. when my husband signed the check the guy took it and then complained that we didn't gave them a TIP... HELLO!!!! FYI HE TOOK THE BILL BEFORE MY HUSBAND COULD PLACED A CASH FOR A TIP IN IT!!!.... I'm telling you, you thought this people are nice well guess what? they we're talking and gossiping about you behind your back!!! i know because i can speak and understand mandarin and i'm a full blooded filipino and they didn't know that!...especially this tall, VERY SKINNY looking server guy, he likes to gossip about his costumers. about what they wear, what they look like, how they talk... PEOPLE JUST BEWARE!!!...

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jillyapple04

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a Chinese answer to greasy spoon”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

We ordered a combination appetizer platter, followed by a beef and vegeable dish and a calamari with scallions plate.

Both the appetizer and the calimari were extremely greasy. The beef dish was OK -- on par with other cheap chinese places you can find everywhere.
The table cloth was also grease-stained and tattered. The neon sign in the window over our table was dusty.
Overall, I would say that you can easily find a better chinese restaurant. I recommend you skip this one.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bbobbbob
Redding, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food i,ve ever had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

Great soup and prawns. This is no doubt the best chinese food restaraunt i've ever been to.

Visited July 2011
Spokane, WA
“I wish I could eat here every night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2009

I have never written a restaurant review before. Annie's was so good that I was compelled to do so. I have been to China twice and Annie's is the best Chinese food I have had since returning...it's even a bit better than some Chinese I had over there. The honey walnut prawn is incredible, the staff was better than courteous, they were delightful. Denton was particularly commendable. I wish I lived close, I would likely eat at Annie's Panda Garden every chance I had. I look forward to a return trip to the Vallejo area just so I can visit Annie's again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Free home delivery, at least within Vallejo.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2008

Free home delivery, at least within Vallejo.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook