“Good Breakfast”

Buttercup
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Vallejo
Cuisines: Diner, American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Rafael, California
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I go here for breakfast a few weekends a month. The Country Skillet and Feta & Spinach Omelet are both great. Pancakes with fresh strawberries are also quite tasty.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Karren B

Hesperia
“YUM!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

A local landmark. Always a good place to stop if you are hungry. You need to be hungry because the portions are BIG! They have a large menu with very good service and great food. I really enjoy the Breakfast. They have been located there for a long time and its always a good choice.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank John L
Jacksonville, Florida
“Mom's favorite”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My mother loved this place. Every time I came to visit we had to go here. My mom ate the salad and the patty melt and a Coors light. Me, I ordered random sandwiches. It's Denny's a little more local. This is one place about home I will remember but I won't miss particularly.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank onemorepet
vallejo, ca
“Good food, courteous service - fair price.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

A bustling business, lots of customers. Good comfort food, and some surprises such as the Cajun salmon ceasar salad, which was excellent!! This is a very good family restaurant, so the kiddos will be able to find something they will enjoy also. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank afletcha
Vallejo, California
“Great Diner!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The food here is very good and has a seasonal special menu. I now eat here about 5 times a month and have never had a bad meal. Even when I misinterpreted the menu and ordered wrong I didn't send it back because it LOOKED so good, and definitely WAS! Just had the Corned Beef and Cabage special yesterday for St. Patrick's. The meat was flavorful and tender. The red potaoes were done perfect, cabbage was done but not limp. Carrots were probably good too but I am not a big fan of cooked carrots. They even had a whole grain mustard to go along with it. Gee, I forgot to ask if they had green beer though.

The staff there is truly amazing. Within 2 visits, several not only knew my name, but what my drink order tends to be. I thought I was somehow special but found out EVERYONE is special here. They are very friendly without being invasive. A comment I heard from a neighboring table last week. " Nothing on the Menu has whole fresh Jalapenos in it, but if you ask they will bring it." To my way of thinking, THAT's knowing your customers and serving to their individual tastes."

My favorite is the Blackened Bistro steak Salad. with Bleu Cheese crumbles, red onion, tomatoes and portobellos. I like to add sliced Avocados as well. YUM-OH!

• Visited March 2012