“Yay!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Lafayette, California
“Yay!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Have been going to the original Fenton's on Piedmont Avenue in Oakland for years, and missing the Nut Tree, am soooo happy that Fenton's Creamery is in this location!!! LOVE the crab sandwich - never disappoints. One time, when I ordered my Jersey sundae late at night (near closing), the sauce seemed runny and not fluffy like it usually is. Good thing I asked about the consistency- the waiter said the kitchen was whipping up a new batch of Jersey topping for me!!! Appreciated their willingness to make my visit perfect, as usual. I am going to Vacaville today and will ask my husband to bring me here (even though I just went to Fenton's in Oakland three days ago!). I do remember when the sundaes were $2.95 for the Black and Tan sundae but time goes by and prices go up! I am willing to pay to eat at Fenton's:)

• Visited February 2012

Placerville, California
“Fenton's Creamery Restaurant, Vacaville”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Fenton's, Vacaville is located in the Nut Tree Shopping Center off I-80 & Nut Tree Rd in Vacaville. There's lots to do and see there. There is a large Carousel and a Narrow Gauge Train for the family as well as other small rides around the center and lots of shopping and to top it all off, visit Fenton's Creamery for dessert (and a meal if you'd like). We stopped in for ice cream after riding rides, etc and enjoyed delicious sundaes, malts and other ice cream treats. If you're in the are, a must, especially with kids.

• Visited May 2012
Winters, California
“Regular American hamburgers”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

An old-fashioned hamburger-and-ice cream place. The burgers are good, as is the ice cream. The prices seem a little high to me.

“Waitresses are great, some lady named Barbara isnt.”
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

ive been coming here since it opened. Its a great atmosphere. Food is pretty good and always fresh! Love the ice cream!! Prices are decent. Waitresses are really nice however there is a woman in charge named barbara and she is just rude!!!! She was yelling at this poor waitress for a mistake we made!! We told her it was our fault but she still blamed this poor girl. We saw her yelling at other staffers while we were there and labeled her the fentons grump!! Hopefully they will find a new person to replace her!!! However all the guys and girls who worked in the ice cream area were very helpful and funny! Very personable!!

Pittsburg
“Best Rocky Road Around”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Some of the best ice cream around, and well worth your time to drive there. I drive about 60 miles one way and it's worth every mile!! The portions are generous and facility is sparkling clean. Their Rocky Road ice cream is made the old fashioned way with walnuts.

• Visited April 2012