“Priced right!”

Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
“Priced right!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Good location right off the freeway. It was a late night stop and had no problems checking in. It seemed to be quick and painless. We got upgraded to a business's room at no extra cost. For the money it was a quick and easy stay for us and had no issues. If you're looking for something quick and easy that isn't dumpy for the right price, then this is it.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Micah12345
QualityInn_Vacaville, Guest Services at Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and painless. We look forward to your next stay.

Kathleen
Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights while attending a family reunion. Great location, close to everything. Room was very clean, great bed and furniture, and very quiet. Micro/fridge, in-room coffee worked well. Attentive, friendly staff. Pool closed for winter. Breakfast was the same each day and well-stocked (scrambled eggs, sausage patties, HB eggs, make-your-own waffle, fruit, yogurt, pastries, coffee, juice). Restaurant on property very good and gives 10% off w/hotel key. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: First floor in back very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ThunderRoad34
QualityInn_Vacaville, Guest Services at Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we want you to know we appreciate your business and you taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Also our pool and spa are now open for summer. Hopefully we will see you and your family for your next reunion. If you need help making accommodations please give us a call (707) 446-8888

Kathleen
Guest Services
Lake Forest, California
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was a great place to stay and value was excellent. I spent a day hiking at Mt Lassen and was exhausted. My next stop was SJ so this was a great transition place between locations.

I loved the room and the bed was great. I just wish I had asked for a downstairs room because of my muscle aches and fatigue. The room was lovely and even had a couch and coffee table.

The breakfast was great with the waffles and a large family group was there. Wish I had realized I could have eaten in the lobby which also had tables and not crowded.

Its close to the I80 and between so many locations which makes it ideal for the traveller.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Snapshotgalaxian
Reviewed October 19, 2012

They leave much more than just the Lights on for you. Can't go wrong staying here. Also have a great Restaurant on Premesis. Good Staff and Clean Rooms with Fridge and Microwave.
Works for business or pleasure...

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Getfloored
Kalispell
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Spent one night while traveling. The exterior is well-kept, the lady at the desk was very welcoming and pleasant. They have town maps and she showed me the places I wanted to reach. The room was very large and very well cleaned with small fridge and microwave and all the standard amenities. The bed was comfortable and sound-proofing was good. It is on the edge of town, but it is very easy to get there, to get on and off the freeway, and to get everywhere else from there. I booked ahead of time on the internet and paid $59 plus tax. An incredible deal! Would definitely stay there again. Becaues it is a little out-of-the-way, I felt a little insecure as a woman traveling alone when I first drove in. But the girl at the desk and normalcy of the people moving into rooms around me got rid of my concern.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Nancy7227
Vacaville, California
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I spent many years traveling on business so believe I know hotels. The Vacaville Quality Inn is a hidden gem. The rooms are excellent and well maintained, the front desk staff is cordial and helpful. The free breakfast offered all that my wife and I could ask for including good juice and coffee plus toast and freshly cooked sausage and scrambled eggs every morning. Best of all, the price is lower than any other major hotel in town and offers more convenient access to I-80 cutting threw the middle of town and also to a major North/South highway (Leisuretown) and to a major East/West highway (Vaca Valley Parkway). Most important is the excellent Internet connection for browsing and for sending or receiving Email. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: The West side offers lovely sunsets over the nearby mountains.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lowba11
Newbury Park, California
Reviewed October 3, 2012

First off I thought all the reviews must be fake at TripAdvisor because I didn't see any cons at all. In this price range, I figured how good could a motel be. My husband and I travel a lot for a living and we were so pleasantly surprised! Spacious and very clean rooms with every amenity you could need or want. Extremely comfortable bed king size bed, friendly and accommodating staff and a more than adequate continental breakfast all at an extremely reasonable rate.

Room Tip: Just note that there are no elevators so if you have a lot of luggage this could be a problem if you...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Toni L
QualityInn_Vacaville, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear ToniL
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are always interested to hear how Quality Inn & Suites compares to other like hotels from guests that travel a lot. Frequent Business Travelers are able to provide great insight into what a hotel is doing right and where they can improve because they tend to have a larger range of comparative experiences to draw from.

Again thanks for the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Richard