“Best value in town with a great staff thanks Richard I'll be back".,”

Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Staying their during my recent home remodel was great.The rooms were clean quiet and comfortable.The staff hear has been top notch.Walk across the parking lot to a nice restraunt /bar was both cost -effective and convenient. As a Vacaville small business owner myself i'd tell anyone for the money."The Quality Inn is definitely where to stay if you gotta stay in Vacaville." Ray Lowe " Lowe's Attorney Service"

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank raylo707
QualityInn_Vacaville, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Ray;

Thanks for the great review. You touch on some valid points in relation to guests needing longer term accommodations. While Quality Inn doesn't have kitchenettes we do have all rooms equipped with micro-fridge combos, we do have the complimentary Full Hot Breakfast, we do have a Bar and Grill on property with 10% off for registered guests and as you well know we do have the pool side Bar-B-Que available for guest's to use (we provide the BBQ and Utensils: You provide the food and fun). These added features and amenities go a long way in offering convenience for the guest needing to stay a little longer.

Thanks again Ray, come back and see us anytime.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I am very spoiled, and normally take my brief in town vacavtions at one of the higher end hotels, (must be a jaquzzi suite), however one friday evening when I REALLY needed to get away, all of the hotels Id usually stay at were booked solid! The Holiday Inn Express Vacaville recommended The Quality Inn, so I hesitantly drove over there. I was greeted by Richard Caldwell and was laughing and feeling less stressed already, and hadnt even been gone for an hour! He made sure that every need I had was met, he went above and beyond in seeing that his guests needs are met! Ive stayed there several times now, and Im well known to staff, and couldnt write a review without mentioning Tawni, the afternoon/evening front desk clerk! She is so professional, and has made sure that every stay Ive had at The Quality Inn was a wonderful experience! The rooms are immaculate, service, again, is second to none, the full complimentary breakfast is delicious!! I wouldnt even think of EVER staying anywhere else!! I highly recommend this hotel!!! Thank you Richard & Tawni, you guys are the BEST!!! See you again soon!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer O
QualityInn_Vacaville, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Jennifer O;
I'm really pleased to read your review. Holiday Inn Express is our Sister Property and both properties are overseen by RIM INN Management; as such Quality Inn has long implemented the same policies Guests might expect to find at the higher end hotels. Now that you've found us we can't wait for you to come back.

Thanks again, I'll call Holiday Inn Express and let them know we'll be taking care of your hospitality needs from now on!!

Your Friends at Quality Inn, Vacaville

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We've stayed here many times, especially when our youngest was still attending UC Davis.
We booked our family members here also for her graduation. The customer service and comfort level is still high when we stayed here recently. The room is still very clean, the bed very comfortable and it's still quiet and peaceful. Spacious breakfast area makes the standard breakfast choices (including sausage, egg and waffle) more enjoyable. This Inn is isolated with empty fields almost on 3 sides. There's the Hideaway Bar and Grill adjacent, and a McDonald, 2 minimarts with gas station and Jack in the Box with in walking distance. A short drive will take you to the premium outlet and Nut Tree and plenty of restaurants. Easy access to 80 freeway.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marian T
QualityInn_Vacaville, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Marian T,

Thank you for the great review and the ongoing patronage of our hotel. You touched on some of our biggest selling points; our breakfast, clean and spacious rooms and the quiet serenity of the hotel. We will always strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and provide you with the highest level of customer service.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Richard

Reviewed August 23, 2012

For this hotel being one of the lower end hotels i've stayed at, the customer service was immaculate. I checked in on the late side,around 10PM and Tanni (I think that was her name) was very curtious and helpful.She recommonded a great place to eat that was nearby. Then the next night I came to the desk because I had issues with house keeping.She was very apoligetic and gave me fresh towels and asked if there was anything else she could do. I train chp dispatchers some of them meet me in the fairfield office and for now on I will be sending them to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Nicole K

Dear Nicole K,

"Wow on the wonderful review"

It's particularly rewarding to hear you received great customer service from different Guest Service Associates, and that we were able to resolve your issue with housekeeping. We look forward to your next stay, and thanks again!

Richard

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Driving back to Mendocino from Sacramento and as it was getting late, pulled into this spot. Very friendly desk clerk who placed me in a room that was large and super spotless. Reminded me of my first apartment. Good bed and an all around nice experience. Surprised, but happily so on the accommadations. Would return.

Room Tip: Best to get a room facing the field versus the freeway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Janice H
Reviewed July 10, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the highway, and once you see it the next predicament – how do I get there? Well, it's a bit of a maze, but just look for signs or take a shortcut through the McDonald's/gas station parking lot, take a left and then another left through the dusty, fried field. Despite its seemingly dismal appearance, the rooms are very nice for a $75 stay. They have been renovated recently with modern-style furniture, clean curtains and bedding and crown molding. Also, the staff is helpful and the breakfast is a decent spread; they don't skip like many hotels do these days. My husband have stayed here multiple times while traveling through town for business.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank spankyandsarah
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Called before i even fley into town.... i asked if i could see the room when i got here to ensure my approval, because of other bad expeirences. Richard assured me i would have no problem with the room, but said i could and if i didnt like it i could get a full refund. When i arrived i was releaved to see a very well taken care of hotel, greeted by very kind personal, and the room was very nice. Have to say thanks to to night crew again, she was great! My next trip back to vacaville i will be staying here!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family